Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (5)

Ji Yuxin had never been beaten when he grew up. Besides, Ji's mother was not her real mother, but a poor ghost. She exploded in an instant, "Why are you hitting me? If it weren't for your wishful thinking to order a baby, you can now come out here. Is it such a thing? I never liked him, so why should I apologize to him?"

Dad Ji held on to the crumbling mother Ji and looked at Ji Yuxin with heartache, "We ordered a baby kiss for your two children, but we have never made it public, because we are afraid that you two will not like each other when they grow up. You childhood sweethearts, you don't refute joking with you, we think you are really a couple. You don't like Zifan, haven't you had a chance to say it in eighteen years? You don't like him and the angel calls him? Zifan makes you right Hello, should you be?"

Mother Ji took a deep breath, disappointed and sadly said to Ji Yuxin: "You and Zifan have basically not spoken in the past half month. I thought you were awkward and asked Zifan. He told me that he felt that you didn't like him very much. You mentioned the dissolution of the marriage contract, but you did not agree, and he doesn't know what you think, so I hope you two will be calm and calm for the time being, and wait until the college entrance examination to talk about this."

Mother Ji shook her head, her eyes flushed, "You said, why don't you dismiss the marriage contract if you don't like him? Does this have anything to do with the baby? Did we force you? Xinxin, it's not like this as a human being. I teach you the truth. Forgot? You still don't know how to repent. It's so disappointing!"

Mama Ji turned around and held Mama Xu's hand, and apologized: "Brother, sister-in-law, sorry, I didn't teach the children well."

Mother Xu hurriedly said: "Don't say this, it's not your fault."

Dad Ji patted Xu Zifan on the shoulder and sighed, "Good boy, Xinxin, I'm sorry, you don't care about her anymore, find a good girl. We will go back first, and we will have time to eat together another day."

When this happens, the two families are embarrassed to get along with each other, and it takes time to calm down. When the Ji family returned home, Ji Yuxin also followed back with her head down. She has nowhere to go if she doesn't go back, so she can only bear it for the time being, and wait for her to return to Yan's house to find a way to find face.

After they left, the Xu family sighed and looked at Xu Zifan without knowing how to comfort him. They watched the two children grow up and kept fighting, but they were really close, especially seeing their son getting better and better towards Ji Yuxin, they all knew that this was moving. Now that this kind of thing happened suddenly, no one can accept it.

Who knows that Xu Zifan not only didn't look angry, but smiled and patted their hands, comforting: "Don't do this, didn't I find that something was wrong with her before? I was prepared, and now I am not sad at all to know the truth. Actually, I am a little bit sad. Fortunately, fortunately, it happened now. If she gets married and cuckolds me in the future, how can I hold my breath? Why don't I count the marriage contract now, as Uncle Xu said just now, just ignore her in the future."

Father Xu and Mother Xu looked at each other, and said with some care: "You really don't care?"

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Is it too hard to be sad for such a person? I still have to study if I have time. Don't worry, I will retaliate for what she owes me. Isn't she just too poor and loves the rich and wants to recognize her mother's marriage? Do you give it to the son? I did not say bad things about her at Yan's house just now, to make sure that her boyfriend and parents do not have the slightest affection for her. How about? I did a good job?"

Father Xu and Mother Xu were amused immediately, and there were a lot of breaths in their hearts, but Father Xu still gave him a look and said: "Don't get revenge, big men have to be open-minded. Anyway, you have never been a target. , Forget it, don't worry about these things in the future. Since you want to study hard, keep your eyes on the business, there are so many good girls, life is not only about love, remember?"