Raiders get out (22)

Xu Zifan checked Lin Siyan's situation with her relationship, and learned that Lin Siyan suddenly went crazy and said that she was not herself, but Li Jia, and the prisoner named Li Jia was released from prison that day. It is possible that Lin Siyan has a delusional disorder and delusions that she can be released from prison like Li Jia. Moreover, after Lin Siyan entered the mental hospital, she was extremely unstable and talked nonsense. She has been sentenced to mental illness.

Xu Zifan personally went to see "Lin Siyan" in the mental hospital. He was very sure that the two had changed their identities. Thinking that Lin Siyan had spent hundreds of thousands of points, it might be used to change faces with people. Lin Siyan and the system are really inhumane for their own benefit, and they don't even think about what will happen to the person whose face is changed in the mental hospital.

When Xu Zifan came out of the hospital, Ji Yawen said to him: "Dr. Chen said that he has already made a mental disturbance instrument, which is not perfect, but it is safe. A researcher took the initiative to do a volunteer experiment. This instrument left him in a coma for three days. , He said that he was very dizzy at the time, and he felt extremely confused."

Xu Zifan frowned and said, "You can't let them do this experiment. What if they are influenced to become fools?"

"I also think it's very dangerous. The people doing research are too crazy. It seems that we are not afraid of anything for the sake of research. I think we can make a rule for the research room." Ji Yawen is a little scared, what if the researcher can't wake up? When she first opened the research room before, she thought it was fun and interesting, but now it looks really scary. But the development of society is brought about by many studies, this is unsolvable.

The two rushed to the research room and got the latest mental power jammer. This thing looks like a pen, with a dot similar to a signal transmitter on the front, and whoever presses the button will interfere with his mental power. The interference effect depends on the mental power, and it may be just a dizziness for people with too strong mental power. But in theory, there is no such a strong mentality.

The other two research laboratories have also made preliminary results. They have developed a magnetic field jammer that changes the magnetic field so that it cannot circulate normally, and has also developed a psychological defense method specifically against mental interference.

After reading the research report, Xu Zifan took advantage of Dr. Chen's relationship to meet with the country's responsible person in this regard. He half-true and half-truth said that he had encountered mental power attacks several times, and from this it was inferred that Lin Siyan had super mental power, similar to abilities. Now it was discovered that Lin Siyan and Li Jia had changed faces and came out of jail instead of Li Jia to find him. Since normal justice could no longer handle Lin Siyan's case, he asked the country to handle this strange case.

Lin Siyan is a prisoner, and this behavior is not only an escape, but also a murder of Li Jia. And if what Xu Zifan said is true, Lin Siyan's anomaly is of great research value. The country immediately sent someone to do a DNA test for "Lin Siyan" in the mental hospital. She found out that she was Li Jia and confirmed Xu Zifan's words. The next day it sent someone to arrest Lin Siyan.

Because Lin Siyan once defeated everyone in the prison by one person, the relevant department sent ten very skilled soldiers to arrest people. Lin Siyan lives by herself in order to keep her secrets low, which is convenient for them. Xu Zifan heard the panicked dialogue between Lin Siyan and the system in the car, but Lin Siyan's self-defense skills soon showed up, fighting with the ten soldiers did not lose the wind, and the two sides were in a stalemate.

Xu Zifan got off the car and joined the battle, Lin Siyan said in horror: "Why are you arresting me?"

"You are Lin Siyan." Xu Zifan said with a cold face, and when Lin Siyan was scared to reveal a flaw, he immediately knocked the mental power jammer on her head and pressed the button!