Master Educated Youth (8)

Several people were talking, President Liu came over and looked at them with a smile: "So lively? What are you talking about?"

Yang Yongqing and the two captains stood upright immediately. One of the captains preemptively said: "President Liu is early! Our brigade has finished grabbing, and we have a good harvest this year. I'm here to give you the good news! This does not touch Captain Yang and Captain Feng and Captain Yang's son-in-law are here too, so I'll just chat."

Captain Feng was unwilling to fall behind and said with a smile: "President Liu, our brigade is also a good harvest. This year we have overfulfilled the task and the results are very impressive. I have to report to you." After he said, he glanced at Yang Yongqing and said with a smile, "Yang Captain, how is your team's harvest? It must be a good harvest too, right?"

Yang Yongqing guessed that they were exaggerating. Actually, it was to please President Liu, but for the harvest in the village, wouldn't it make the villagers go hungry? He hesitated for a moment, and decided to tell the truth, "President Liu, our brigade is about the same as last year's harvest."

President Liu frowned as soon as he heard it, and waved his hand: "Let's come in and say, this is your son-in-law? What is it in your hand? Why are you still here? What do you think when others see it?"

Yang Yongqing hurriedly said, "President Liu, this is a little way to make food that my son-in-law wants. I want to see if there is a way out."

A few people followed into the office, and Captain Feng smiled: "Captain Yang, I'll take the things back, don't delay President Liu's office time. We are all discussing major events in the development of the commune, not thinking about snacks. I'll go to the state-owned restaurant and ask later, maybe someone else is interested in it?"

The other captain also smiled: "The master of the state-run hotel has a high vision, but he doesn't sell snacks. It is a good thing for the young man to have an idea, but it's taken for granted. Take it back and give it to your wife."

President Liu didn't have any interest when he heard that it was snacks. This thing was worthless. He glanced at Xu Zifan and smiled gently: "Are you an educated youth coming from this year? You are motivated, pretty good. Don't be discouraged this time. Continue to work hard in the future."

Xu Zifan answered in a timely manner: "Thank you for the encouragement from President Liu. I am not thinking about it, but I came up with an idea based on the capital where I grew up and what I have seen and heard all the way. Isn't this that our brigade's harvest hasn't grown much? I was troubled at home and couldn't sleep every day. I felt ashamed of the commune. I was a son-in-law. I couldn't look at my dad uncomfortable, so I wanted to help me out. Otherwise, our brigade's harvest is average every year, the commune. Even if the paper is stunned, then we will be sinners!"

Yang Yongqing looked at him directly beside him, and couldn't sleep sadly? Guilt? When did it happen? Why doesn't he know?

President Liu heard it comfortably, "It's good if you know my difficulties, and I also do it for the commune, but what I want is food, snacks and snacks are not good. You still have to find a way to mobilize the masses, one person less than one person, in winter There is not much work, and it's okay to eat less at home for Maodong. The food is better than other brigade."

Yang Yongqing was anxious when he heard it, just about to say something, when he saw Xu Zifan winking at him, he was silent for a while, but his heart was tumbling fiercely.

Xu Zifan smiled and put the things he brought on the coffee table next to him, and said with a smile: "President Liu, as an educated youth, I jumped in to our commune to study hard and serve the country. It has been a few months without any results. Ashamed, I originally wanted to write a review, but I felt that it was not as affordable as the real thing, so I figured out this way. President Liu, you might as well listen to me. I have confidence. As long as you give me an order, I will definitely be able to The properties of our brigade are well-known throughout the country."