C-position little wolfdog (17)

After eating the hot pot, the program team specifically talked to Xu Zifan and asked him how firm he was when he called. Although not allowing idols to fall in love is more serious in foreign countries, and the domestic atmosphere is not so exaggerated, many young young meats rely on handsome and sultry to solidify their fans, because there are no real works that can be obtained, and they are completely dependent on girlfriends. The popularity of the fans, otherwise there is no work and no fans, it will only be a flashing meteor in the entertainment circle.

Xu Zifan's attitude is very firm, "I don't care how other people define idols. I think idols must be character first. They have many admirable advantages. They are worthy of fans like and learn from, and become a better self together. I don't Will conceal my attitude. It is the same whether I am an idol or an actor or a singer. If I fail to make my final debut because of my love and marriage, I don't think it matters. This is the result of my choice. There are examples of Bai promoters. Before, I believe that no girlfriend fans will come to follow me. This is what I want."

The program group held a meeting and discussed it. Xu Zifan has always been the throne. If he keeps it, he will be the last C position. No one knows whether this attitude will cause any disturbance. You must proceed with caution. Finally, everyone analyzed Xu Zifan's fan base and found an unexpected thing. Maybe because Xu Zifan was quite fat in the first period, he hardly has any girlfriend fans! Occasionally in the Internet, it can also be seen that most of his fans are very sane, and the remarks supporting him are also normal, without the kind of possessiveness.

The program team asked Bai Yuchen for his opinion again. As a person who came by, Bai Yuchen agreed with Xu Zifan's decision. He also advertised that he was going to get married and have children. Even if there was a big turmoil in his relationship, he still had a clear conscience. Of course he supported Xu Zifan. So the show team decided to broadcast the episode that Xu Zifan called. They guessed that the fans would not change much. Even in the worst case, Xu Zifan's fans were eliminated and he was eliminated. That is also for the show team. well.

Because their goal is to build the country's No. 1 men's team, Xu Zifan now says that this is better than talking about it after the team is formed. Whether or not to continue to support his debut depends on the choice of the national producer. No one's fans are only his girlfriend fans. Maybe Xu Zifan can become a clear stream in the idol world, attracting many mother fans, sister fans, and sister fans. , What about career fans?

In order to cope with the possible turmoil, the program team specially arranged Xu Zifan to perform in front, so that his performance will be edited in the sixth period just like the telephone. Whether it is good or bad depends on this period.

Xu Zifan's group won again. He still dances very explosively. By this time, he has lost 40 jin, which is 185 in height and 190 in weight. It seems that he has lost a circle and is no longer in the range of very fat. , It's very beautiful to dance in stylish costumes. He also became the biggest winner this time and again got the most reward tickets.

This recording is the sixth and seventh episodes. The sixth episode was broadcast. The audience was surprised that Xu Zifan lost weight again. The barrage was all about Xu Zifan's weight loss method. Then I saw Xu Zifan calling and seeing his mother asking about weight loss. Xu Zifan's expression was not very good. He also said that the doctor had prescribed medicine and his fans were all wondering what happened to his body. It seems weird to think about the sudden increase in weight before. Many people care about him.

Then I heard Xu's mother asking about falling in love, and Xu Zifan speaking to the camera. Pan Yu was also using his trumpet to watch the program online, and when he saw this, he immediately sent a barrage to diss Xu Zifan. He only had the leftover fans who hated Xu Zifan as much as he did, and they all ended up yelling at Xu Zifan.