Honest person (3)

Xu Zifan hurriedly waved his hand when he heard what the eldest sister said, "No, you can't say that. She would have looked down on me. If it were not for the child, I would never marry her. Wouldn't it make her sad if I asked? No way!"

A young man wondered: "Zifan, your wife is pretty? Why did you get married for your children? How did you meet each other?"

Xu Zifan consciously said something wrong and refused to say more, but said: "We are classmates and have known each other for many years. Actually, my wife is very good. You have misunderstood her."

"What's your wife like? Is there a photo? We didn't attend the wedding, so we recognize each other, and don't even know each other when we meet outside."

Xu Zifan turned on the phone, showed them the screensaver, and said with a smile: "This is my wife. It used to be the school flower of our school."

"Wow, it's true, it looks like a star!"

"This is really your wife? She's so pretty, she deserves to be a school girl."

Everyone praised Wu Xuefei for her beauty, but at the same time they couldn't help but look at Xu Zifan. A dull hairstyle, a dull expression, unchanging t-shirts and jeans, and a very boring personality. Such an honest man married a school-level wife? Picture what?

"Zifan, have you got married and bought a house?"

Xu Zifan nodded, "My parents bought it for me the year before last, and it has been renovated long ago in Lange Community."

The house price of Lan Ge community is 12,000 yuan, even if it is first-class in this city, the more expensive is the school district room and villa. Several people looked at each other and thought they had found the cause. So why can a beautiful girl marry Xu Zifan? It must be for that house.

A more handsome colleague shook his head and curled his lips, thinking that the beauty now is really realistic. The object he was dealing with did not agree to his marriage because he did not have a room. Unexpectedly, a dull and uninteresting man like Xu Zifan would marry a big beauty, much more beautiful than his object. Isn't it because he has a good house? It's too realistic. !

Everyone has seen Wu Xuefei's photos and said nothing more. The beautiful woman married him and was pregnant. It would be too ruthless to let someone do this or that. This is the general view of the combination of beautiful women and honest people, as if beautiful women are good-looking and suffer a disadvantage when they marry. And the beauty is definitely someone who is attracted to the honest man's money, it is impossible for him to be attracted to him.

Xu Zifan also talks about family affairs. These colleagues are just small supporting roles. Before they are shining and hot, it will be a little paving.

Colleagues talked about gossip once, and they all felt that Xu Zifan was a bit miserable, and somehow sympathized with him inexplicably. Thinking of his schedule, I was embarrassed to ask him to help with work, so Xu Zifan had a very quiet morning. When everyone was eating at noon, they even asked him if he wanted to eat together.

Xu Zifan's first reaction was: "You usually eat aa together? Does that save money than eating by yourself?"

Several colleagues were stunned, then nodded, "Yes, everyone order a few dishes together, and finally share the credit card. It's very cheap."

"Then I will go. You will take me with you for dinner!" Xu Zifan quickly got up and put on his badge. Their work badges can be used for commuting time, and can also be used as meal cards in the canteen. The monthly catering subsidies are charged into the work badge.

Everyone went to the cafeteria and found a big table to sit down. Xu Zifan ordered only a vinegar potato shreds, which was the cheapest on the menu. Sister Liu next to him looked at him and curiously said, "Zifan, you really didn't have a wedding? How come you run out of money for a luxurious wedding?"