Plastic uncle and nephew (21)

After the banquet, Xu Hao immediately ordered his assistant to sign Xia Shuangshuang as the spokesperson for Xu's new products. The words have already been said, so naturally I have to come back quickly. As for Xia Shuangshuang, he didn't have any extra emotions for her, so he sent a car to take her back without saying a word. It was Xia Shuangshuang who called his assistant afterwards, and the assistant reminded him that she shouldn't grab the limelight at other people's home courts. The banquet of the upper class is not a beauty contest in the entertainment circle.

Xia Shuangshuang was embarrassed when she heard this, and she understood from the assistant's attitude towards her that Xu Hao no longer took her seriously, and the anxiety in her heart was better than anger, and she didn't dare to be petty with Xu Hao. In any case, she also made a contract with Xu's spokesperson. As soon as the news was announced, it immediately sparked heated discussion. Her popularity rose again, and the system asked her to choose rewards. She once again chose to improve her appearance and figure, and she became more beautiful. This is probably the only thing that can comfort her. This is a face-seeking world. As long as she becomes more and more beautiful, regardless of career or marriage, she believes that she will develop according to her wishes in the end!

Xu Hao is eager to find someone to check Xu Zifan's dynamics, and Xu Zifan is also busy investing in the laboratory and making final improvements. He got acquainted with the domestic technology tycoon Mr. Li by virtue of Mr. Lin's contacts. Mr. Li is more than 50 years old and has devoted his life to the development of domestic science and technology. Not only has he made a lot of money, he has also made a lot of contributions to the country. He is a broad-minded person.

When Xu Zifan met Mr. Li, he elaborated on his vision for intelligent systems. Xu Zifan was fortunate that he worked so hard to learn new knowledge in every life. Even though he was only investing heavily last time, he also seriously participated in the entire research and development of intelligent technology and talked with top talents. Learned a lot. Otherwise, he has to come back in this life. How can investing others have their own research and development reliability? This is the second time he has encountered the system. If there is a third or fourth time, then the technology he has developed will be used in the future, and he must truly master this skill to rest assured.

Xu Hao found out that Xu Zifan wanted to develop an intelligent system, and suddenly felt that this nephew had a problem with his brain. Xu Zifan's live broadcast platform has become the leader in the live broadcast field. He is indeed outstanding. It is no problem for him to enter other industries and become a business elite. Why did he suddenly rush to research and development? Or does he develop the intelligent system himself? ? ? See too many interstellar science fiction movies!

Xu Hao originally thought that Xu Zifan would take the opportunity to enter the Xu family to fight for the position of chairman, but he did not expect that Xu Zifan put all the money into the laboratory, and also got investment from Mr. Li and Mr. Lin. He didn't mean to have an idea about the Xu family. . He boasted that he was knowledgeable and intelligent, and he was also confused about Xu Zifan's actions. For a while, he didn't know how to deal with this nephew.

Xu Zifan ignored him at all, nor did he pay attention to the online turmoil about Xia Shuangshuang becoming Xu's spokesperson. Netizens still want to watch gossip dramas, but Xu Zifan does not end, Yao Kexin also retreats to filming, only Xia Shuangshuang's fans boast that their Shuangshuang is so attractive, because they won the Xu's spokesperson contract by their strength, which is meaningless It seemed to be very bragging, the heat quickly dropped, and there was no splash, and it was not even better than the dozen A West Point bought by Yao Kexin.

Xu Zifan taught the team players all the game skills he could teach, then moved into the laboratory and began to concentrate on researching intelligent systems. Two other medical experts were invited to study new medicines that can replace imported high-priced drugs in another laboratory, which almost disappeared in the eyes of the public.