Movie queen's domineering fans (13)

Qiao Zixin's film was finished after two months of filming. When the outside world received news, they questioned the inability of the new director. What good film could be made if the film was made so hastily? But what they don't know is that this crew has an advantage that no one else has. They are united, not afraid of hardship or tiredness, and often work 18 hours a day. When time is tight, they sleep directly on the crew, which minimizes the shooting time. Also saved a lot of money.

After the filming of this drama, everyone lost a circle, but everyone was full of energy. They waited for this drama to win the full house and start their team's first shot!

Xu Zifan took a few editors around on the shaft, and it took only half a month to process the post-editing process, which can be described as flying speed. Then immediately sent for review, sent to participate in awards, run relationship entertainment, scheduled for release, so busy that even Qiao Zixin couldn't see him. Thanks to the fact that this film is just a feature film, without any special effects, otherwise it will take a few months to think about how fast it is, and it will not be able to catch up with the year-end awards.

At the same time, the promotion of the film was in full swing, and the trailer was well received as soon as it was released. At the beginning, Qiao Zixin was weak and incompetent, shrunken shoulders and hunched back. A close-up of her eyes made people feel her despair through the screen. The man's iron fist on her made her goose bumps. Immediately after the camera changed, the child ran out, Qiao Zixin cried frantically for the police to help, and fought with the men. She was looking for a child in the streets and alleys. Suddenly, a scene of her being pressed to the ground by several men appeared, Xu Zifan He rushed in and had a big fight with a few men, took Qiao Zixin's hand and ran desperately, after which Qiao Zixin squatted on the ground and cried loudly, crying to the heartbreak.

Then the camera turned again, Qiao Zixin showed a firm look on her face, full of fighting spirit and positive progress no matter what she did, she pressed the despair deeply in her heart, and Xu Zifan was always watching silently not far away. she was. Then a scrawny child shouted "Help" to the camera. Xu Zifan hugged the child and fell to the ground with a bloodbath. Qiao Zixin rushed over to him and panicked. Tears continued to flow and despair appeared again. In her eyes.

The trailer came to an abrupt end here. Many netizens were shocked to find that they had already burst into tears, but they didn't care about wiping their tears. The first reaction after regaining their consciousness was to rush to the official blog and ask what happened. What was the ending, whether Xu Zifan was dead or not, did Qiao Zixin rescue the child? Will justice come in the end? Are the villagers punished?

Netizens have countless questions, all of which are generated around this trailer. Some people go to the novel website to buy the original novel to read, but the plot in the trailer has obviously been adapted and is different from the original. They are desperate and want to see the follow-up to this story, because no matter when, domestic violence and human traffickers are the objects of extreme concern, has a tragic character like Qiao Zixin finally redeemed?

On the same day, #乔子欣被家暴#, #乔子欣绝望眼神#, #乔子欣新戏# were on the front row of the hot search. It was also at this time that people knew that the name of this new play was "A Very Strong Mother". A very common vocabulary, a name that is easy to understand, but when used on a weak and incompetent woman, it can make people feel its meaning more deeply.

At the same time, the hot search also included #最機目機心家暴例# and #貴賣專題心家暴例#, #貲報個人認個為不定死刑#, which suddenly increased social attention and made "A Very Strong Mother" one of the most concerned recently. This drama robbed the limelight of the new drama "Double Agents" that Xingchen worked hard to promote, and was so angry that the boss of Xingchen made a blog post again with the connotation of Qiao Zixin, insinuating that "A Very Strong Mother" even if it is a good film It was badly filmed by Qiao Zixin, she is not that actor with the style of painting.