C-position little wolfdog (23)

When the "Romantic Journey of Couples" program group came to see Xu Zifan, Xu Zifan was recording songs with team members in the recording studio. After negotiation, the program team took a picture of the Big Dipper men's group singing seriously inside the glass through the glass. Of course, in the later stage, it may only use two shots with the words "serious men are the most attractive", and the song is not allowed to be broadcast.

After recording the song, the seven came out from the inside, talking and laughing, very energetic. Li Keyang saw the work card of the program group at a glance, hammered Xu Zifan, and said with a smile: "I'm looking for you, you guys can do it. If you want to fall in love, you can really talk about it."

Xu Zifan looked at the camera and sorted out his clothes, "That's right, I'm already 24, how can I get married and have children before 30 years old if I don't hurry? How about, do you want to participate in the next issue?"

A few people shook their hands quickly, "Spare us, we still want to be cool for a few more years, just be in love by yourself."

Everyone walked to the lounge together, and the program staff handed Xu Zifan four pictures in front of the camera, "Please choose your favorite."

Li Keyang was surprised: "Huh? Who is there?"

Xiao Cheng also leaned over to see, "Brother Fan, who do you choose? We will help you advise and advise."

Xu Zifan sat on the sofa, opened the four photos on the coffee table, and said with a smile: "Can I match successfully after I choose?"

"It depends on whether the other party also chose you, and the voting situation on the Internet."

Li Keyang clicked on a photo and said, "Sister Xingchen! Brother Fan, are you participating in the show with our tutor?"

"Choose Sister Xingchen! Brother Fan, Sister Xingchen! The more difficult it is, the more challenging you will be. Sister Xingchen is so good. If you chase after Brother Fan, you will definitely be happy!" The members of the Big Dipper stared from seeing the photos of Bai Xingchen. He started booing and took the pictures of other female celebrities aside.

Surrounded by them, Xu Zifan picked up the picture of Bai Xingchen and placed it next to his face. He pointed to the picture and smiled at the camera: "I choose Bai mentor. People you know should not be so embarrassing to get along with?"

"Then do you have anything to say to Teacher Bai?"

Xu Zifan always had a longing smile on his face. After thinking about it, he said, "Um...I hope... we can have a sweet and romantic trip, and hope that we can succeed in love."

"Teacher Bai, you must choose me." He looked at the camera with a heartbeat, and the Part before seeing him was finished.

On Bai Xingchen's side, she had just said goodbye to the crew after the filming of the finale. After she left the crew, more than two dozen fans gathered around for autographs and photos. Bai Xingchen smiled and satisfied their requirements. Originally, the program team wanted to go to the nanny car to ask her to choose photos. The previous only was recorded beside them, but because they all have work cards on them, fans saw them and asked excitedly: "Xingchen, you are going to participate in "Romantic Travel for Couples" "? With whom?"

Bai Xingchen glanced at the people in the program group and said with a smile: "I don't know yet, can I choose now? Let my little stars help me choose."

The fans screamed, "Ah, ah, okay? Is it okay? We want to help the stars choose, we must choose a super handsome and super Man!"

The program team thought this was a good point to watch, so they handed the four photos of male artists to Bai Xingchen. Bai Xingchen held up the photos for all fans to see, and deliberately said: "Wow, there are acquaintances."