Movie queen's domineering fans (7)

Liu Jie is a newcomer Xiaohua. She has just finished a fantasy fairy tale drama starring her. She has a lovely role. She is pure and sweet and has won a large number of fans. Especially when she was slapped by Qiao Zixin and cried that Qiao Zixin was hard. After grabbing Lin Yan. Not only did it reveal that she was Lin Yan's beloved girlfriend of the traffic niche, but also took advantage of Qiao Zixin's enthusiasm to take herself to a higher level, becoming the most innocent and kind victim in people's hearts. Fans surged, and film appointments continued.

But she has only one drama that she can handle, and her foundation is unstable. The fans who stepped on Qiao Zixin were originally beaten and most sympathized. Now suddenly she turned around and found that she had at least three rich second-generation, typical peripheral accompany women. Where else would you like to fan her again? Although some fans everywhere said that the photos were just for dinner parties and had nothing to do with them, there were still a large number of fans who had flirted with her pretending to be a little white flower. This resulted in a large-scale fan turning black scene.

However, Lin Yan was secretly taken care of by Qiao Zixin this year, giving him a lot of resources, praising him as a popular niche, with many fans, and most of them were immature girls. They exploded as soon as this material came out!

[How could my Yan be taken by a rich woman? Doesn't he spend everything he earns? The photo is so muddy, who knows who it is? 】

[To be honest, the woman in the photo has a good figure, even if it is really me, can't it be their normal relationship? A blurry photo says I'm covered in inflammation, it's really a social society, I can't afford to provoke it]

[Are you stupid for a normal relationship? Aren't Lin Yan and Liu Jie known as the most loving couples, they have been in love for five years and should not allow others to intervene? This photo is at least cheating even if it's not covered by it? Besides, the woman in the photo is notoriously fond of buns with tender meat. 】

[Couple fart, my family never admits that little white flower, she said that she has been in love for five years, and I have never admitted that the photo of Xiao Baihua can only prove that they have been together at 18, okay? I am single! 】

[Liu Liu was interviewed and said that she and Lin Yan had been in love for five years. Lin Yan didn't refute it. Now that Liu Liu has been hacked, Lin Yan dare not release her fart. He even asked your fans to come to Hei Liu Liu, right? male? This is a castrated eunuch! 】

[Qiao Zixin said that Yan is her boyfriend before, but now Yan and Liu Jie are suddenly exposed and suspect that it has something to do with her! This woman has to pull me into the water, get sick! Qiao Zixin and Liu Jie obviously have a grudge, you guys love it, take me away, don't participate]

Xu Zifan kept in touch with the two naval forces, and one family was responsible for distracting all the remarks about Qiao Zixin and letting Qiao Zixin exit silently. One family is responsible for instigating the relationship between Lin Yan and Liu Jie's two fans. Their fans are already young and have a little temper. One party hates the male **** to find his girlfriend, and the other boyfriend who dislikes the goddess is not responsible. The real and the fake came out together, and there was a lot of noise. Every day, the public sees the two of them fighting each other and greeting each other's ancestors. They are miserable and can't help but feel disgusted. Their perception of the two stars has plummeted, and the two fans have also been labeled as cults.

And Qiao Zixin's fans have been sensible under Xu Zifan's reassurance. They don't participate and talk a lot. Every day, they praise Qiao Zixin's beauty and ask Qiao Zixin to come out to film. Compared with those two fans, they stand up against each other and successfully brought back the previously corrupted passersby.