Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (18)

After Xu Zifan and Ji Yaru became famous, many school supplies and nutritional products merchants came to them as endorsements. This is when they are most popular. If they endorse products, they will definitely bring a sales peak. But they didn't answer any of them, and only advertised their Taobao store and Jifu's business.

The Taobao shop was also renamed as the "Zhuangyuan Bookstore", which included workbooks, tutorial books, lesson plans, and review materials summarized by Xu Zifan from elementary school to high school. The review materials are the treasures of the town store. The other excellent books are carefully selected by them. The champion bookstore has become a quality guarantee. Many stores follow the trend and put the books in their stores, but none of them have good sales. This is sold by the two learners. I feel like buying their books. Why buy someone else's at the same price!

The bookstore business is very hot, and now ten staff have been hired to act as customer service and packaged and shipped. They have completely let go of their hands and are ready to go to university and continue to be a master. The two signed up for the same university, which is the best university in the capital. Xu Zifan studies computer science and Ji Yaru studies management. Xu Zifan feels that there are too many skills, and the major that interests me most at the moment is computer. If he can learn it well, it might be much more convenient when he is still a bitch. Ji Yaru is preparing to help her parents with business in the future, and wants to learn more professionally.

After the entrance banquet, the two of them went to the capital ahead of schedule. It is true that the four elders in the family are getting busier and busy. They can't take care of them, and they have nothing to do at home. Now Ji's husband and wife's business is on track, and with the prosperous phenomenon, Xu's father has been transferred to a very good city in the province to be mayor. Xu's mother is also busy with his wife's diplomacy, helping Xu father to sort out the relationship and their time. More urgent than two children.

The two Xueshens are gone, but the legend of them has been circulating in No.1 Middle School. There are many posts related to them on the campus network. The two most popular posts are the deeds of two people in science and the beautiful pictures of two people. The news that Xu Zifan's father became the mayor quickly spread on the campus network. Many people were particularly surprised. They said that excellent genes can be inherited. Xu Zifan and Ji Yaru's parents are very powerful!

Yan Yuxin saw these accidentally, and was shocked that such a big change had taken place in the Xu family and Ji family. She has been ignoring the two elders. Even if they met, she didn't ask another question, but she didn't know when they changed. Why can Xu Zifan's father be the mayor? Even in other cities, Xu Zifan is considered the mayor's young son. Why did the father and mother resign to do business? Is it still booming and developing? When she was in Ji's house before, why didn't they move forward?

Yan Yuxin couldn't believe it, and felt unbalanced. Why did Ji Yaru go back to the Ji family and didn't eat any bitterness, but Ji family and Xu family are getting better and better? Why didn't she enjoy any blessings when she returned to Yan's house, instead she overcame her depression? What is she going to see when she comes back? The Yan family has so much money, but she wouldn't let her go out at all. What's the use of more money? She failed the college entrance examination again, facing the tutor all day, feeling that her whole life was full of darkness, and there was no happiness at all!

At this time, Li Xudong approached her again. The Li family has been unsuccessful for more than half a year, and the competitors have become a lot stronger, so that they have been divided into a lot of benefits invisibly, and they have a faint meaning of going downhill. Father Li is trying to find the reason, and he also hopes that Li Xudong can coax Yan Yuxin back. If the Li family and the Yan family can marry, it will definitely be good for the Li family, and the Yan family will be a stupid Yan Yuxin as the heir. If Li Xudong becomes the Yan family's son-in-law Sooner or later, Yan's company will belong to their Li family?