Raiders get out (17)

The project eventually fell into Luo's hands. Xu Zifan glanced at Luo's father with an unhappy expression. When Luo's father saw this, he smiled and stood up and stretched out his hand, "Xu Dong, I'm sorry."

Xu Zifan sorted out his suit and stood up and said, "Dong Luo, stealing trade secrets is a crime. I will investigate this matter to the end."

Father Luo raised his eyebrows and naturally retracted his hands without feeling embarrassed. Instead, he smiled and said: "Xu Dong, don't be so angry with young people, and make money with kindness. Said that this is all the credit of my young son. You can also compete with Dong Xu. I can finally retire with peace of mind. I hope Dong Dong will give more support to the dog in the future."

Xu Zifan didn't answer again, didn't look at them again, turned and walked out. Ji Yawen followed him with a briefcase, her back straightened, her face was as usual, but her heart was very hard to bear with a smile. After setting up the trap for so long, the jackal was finally trapped in, and it must be a carnival celebration. I really want to see what the Luo family will look like when there is a problem in the future project, it must be super exciting!

Lin Siyan also followed, but she was not qualified to enter the meeting room and waited in the rest area outside. Seeing Xu Zifan coming out, she stood up in her best manner and looked at Xu Zifan with a smile. When he walked in, she smiled and said, "Mr. Xu, we met again. I wonder if you are still satisfied with the results this time?"

Xu Zifan stopped, just when Lin Siyan thought she had successfully attracted his attention, Xu Zifan suddenly frowned and stepped back, walked around two meters away and continued to walk outside. As if she was a source of infectious diseases, Lin Siyan's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot!

Ji Yawen just wanted to give the boss 10,000 likes beside him. Why is the boss so skinny! Last time I pretended not to know each other, this time I directly disliked disgust and avoided like a snake or scorpion. Otherwise, Lin Siyan would be too angry to respond, and she would like to ask for the psychological shadow area for Lin Siyan.

Ji Yawen hurriedly followed Xu Zifan, condemning herself who had suspected that her boss liked Lin Siyan ten thousand times in her heart. How could someone like Lin Siyan let her get involved with the boss? She should be sent to prison soon! I don't know when the boss plans to close the Internet, and what is going on with that "Lin Siyan is in danger", I really want to know the whole truth.

Lin Siyan was unwilling to be exposed in public, and said angrily to the system: [Give him "a moment of unconsciousness" and then go online to spread rumors that he is terminally ill! I want to see if Xu's stock price fluctuates, will he suffer! ]

System: Host, these two require 52,000 points, are you sure to use them?

Lin Siyan hesitated, she only had 518,000 points left. If she used it again this time, she would only have 466,000 points left. Too little, no sense of security.

Xu Zifan stopped when he heard their conversation. How could he miss the waste of points? He took out his mobile phone to go online and closed the "door" for the system to enter the network. At the same time, he said to the four female bodyguards: "Remember the appearance of that woman, she will notify me in advance and isolate me from her, otherwise there might be something messy."

There were more than 20 people around, all of whom were able to come here with identities in the business district, and Luo Jian followed Luo's father to hear this sentence, his face was very ugly.

Lin Siyan said angrily: "Xu Dong, please don't talk nonsense if there is no evidence. I reserve the right to pursue legal responsibility."

Lin Siyan glared at Xu Zifan fiercely, and told the system in her heart, [make him unconscious! Hurry up, he dares to humiliate me, I will make him a joke of the whole network, hurry up! ]