Movie queen's domineering fans (22)

In the evening, when the family finished eating, it was time to watch TV, but whenever there was an emotional plot on TV, Mom Qiao would say something to Qiao Zixin. Qiao Zixin didn't want to listen, and said that the car was too tired, so he went back to the room at 8 o'clock. I also complained that Qiao's mother was not caring at all, and she didn't know to talk to her family when she went home.

Qiao Zixin lay on the mat and sent Xu Zifan a WeChat message, asking him what he was doing now.

Xu Zifan replied that while handling company emails, Qiao Zixin smiled. It seems that after Xu Zifan started the company, he was very enthusiastic about the company. She especially liked working overtime. She could imagine that Xu Zifan must be facing blankly now. On a laptop, occasionally touching the chin represents interest, and occasionally tapping the desktop with a finger represents thinking carefully.

In fact, if you take a person to your heart, you will unconsciously observe his many small movements and personal preferences. She is like this, so is Xu Zifan. Like her mother, she never cared about her, she knew everything about her husband and son's preferences, and she was completely redundant in this family.

Xu Zifan asked her how she was at home, but she didn't say the troubles, only that the family life is very good. I also told Xu Zifan that there is a lake on the outskirts of the city. Although it freezes in winter, it is the best place in this town. Few people should go there during the New Year. They have time to take a look. She used to I learned to swim in that lake.

Xu Zifan chatted with her for a long time, and urged her to go to bed as soon as eleven o'clock, and entertain guests the next day. After saying good night, Xu Zifan read the chat log thoughtfully, and then posted an anonymous post online.

[Excuse me, if a person is unhappy, how can I make her feel happy and happy on New Year's Eve, and have a happy year? 】

[Phalaenopsis: Looking at the style of the old cadre's questioning, you know that he is a straight man, surely he wants to make his girlfriend happy, right? Ask her to watch a movie, give 99 roses, have a candlelight dinner, and then go see the beautiful fireworks! ]

[Su Luoruo: Watching fireworks +1, New Year's Eve movie recommended "Life is Beautiful", played by Zixin and Zifan, comedy, your girlfriend will definitely like it! 】

[Lancer: You must send flowers, a big bouquet! Be sure to watch "Life Is Beautiful", isn't it right to watch "Life Is Beautiful" if you are not happy! The trailer is very cool and will definitely make your girlfriend happy! ]

Xu Zifan looked at the replies on the page silently, and didn't quite understand why someone would guess that he and Qiao Zixin were a pair when posting a question anonymously. He actually never thought about this problem. In his own life, he was born in a slum, without parents or relatives, and grew up alone. In order not to be bullied, he worked hard to become stronger and became a gangster in the entire slum. Boss. Then he started from scratch, left the slums to become an outstanding entrepreneur step by step, met the big business men, met political officials, and slowly entered the top circle.

At that time, he was fifty years old, and he had been working hard for almost half of his life. How could he think about love and affection? Even if marriage is a blind date, the conditions are set, and the two parties will be together if they are suitable. In the end, he became famous, and he was even less interested in coaxing little girls to play. He was an orphan himself and liked a warm and stable family. Of course, he would not do anything harmful to the family.

After passing through a few times, they were basically dressed as cannon fodder counterattacks. Only twice were the guardians of others. Once the guardian was his parents and the younger sister. He was concerned about the happiness of his sister throughout his life, but he was only said that his sister controlled his brother. This time the guardian Qiao Zixin was regarded by many people as a pair. He was busy with work before, but now he saw everyone saying this, so he sent a message and asked them directly.