Furious daddy (14)

Only his confidant's assistant knew about the conspiracy Xu Maotong arranged. The others didn't know, except that Xu Maotong was unwell earlier, so the family did not attend the banquet.

Xu Zifan suddenly brought people back to Xu's house, and the butler was very surprised, "Old and young master, are you back?"

Xu Zifan glanced at him, "What? I can't come back?"

"No, no, no, I didn't mean that, did you have dinner? Does the kitchen need to be prepared?" The butler said as he asked the servants to inform the hosts.

Xu Zifan waved his hand, "I don't dare to eat the Xu family's stuff, don't worry about me, I happened to be passing by and come back for one night."

Xu Maotong was helped by Liang Yujie and walked downstairs. He was pretending to be sick, and his face looked really sick. Xu Zifeng followed them, his eyes full of hostility when he looked at Xu Zifan. As soon as Xu Maotong saw Xu Zifan, he knew that the plan had failed. Seeing him with bodyguards, he felt uneasy and asked in a deep voice, "Nizi! What are you doing back!"

Xu Zifan raised his eyebrows and turned his car keys on his fingers. He was very leisurely, "This is my house. What's so strange about me when I come back? Old man, why is your face so ugly? Will you be terminally ill? How many days can you live? I say, I buy fireworks to celebrate."

Xu Maotong's face was severe, and he angrily scolded: "Nizi! Are you cursing me?!"

Liang Yujie hurriedly said, "Zifan, what nonsense are you talking about, how can you talk to your father like this? You rarely go home. Don't be angry with your father. He needs rest because he is unwell."

"Then go and rest. I didn't let him come out. Are you afraid that I will get lost and can't find the room?" Xu Zifan walked around them with his hands in his pockets and walked directly upstairs without looking back. "I am not like you. I'm free and tired of working hard. I have to rest early."

Xu Zifan's figure quickly disappeared in front of them. Liang Yujie and Xu Zifeng looked at each other, and they couldn't figure out what Xu Zifan was doing. Xu Maotong's face was deep, and he didn't believe that Xu Zifan was going to rest. The four bodyguards were so powerful that Xu Zifan would definitely want revenge when he came back at this time. He did things very secretly, so Xu Zifan might suspect Xu Zifeng and came back to teach Xu Zifeng.

Xu Maotong glanced at Xu Zifeng and said: "You go to the hotel tonight, don't come back."

Xu Zifeng was surprised: "Dad, why?"

"If you let you go, go and leave now." Xu Maotong frowned and said, letting go of Liang Yujie's hand and returning to the room.

Xu Zifeng was very dissatisfied with Xu Maotong's attitude and whispered to Liang Yujie, "Mom, what does dad mean? He is getting more and more impatient with me now, and he can't say a word."

Liang Yujie frowned and felt that Xu Zifan's return home was not so easy. Xu Maotong must have known what made his son leave, and said: "Your father is in a bad mood. You have to be filial to him. If he asks you to go to the hotel, you should go quickly. Let the driver see you off, be careful on the road."

Xu Zifeng left, Liang Yujie went to the kitchen to make soothing tea for Xu Maotong. At this time, Xu Zifan walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took some oranges to cut into plates. When he wiped the oranges clean and put them on the table to take the knife, the oranges suddenly rolled to the ground, just at Liang Yujie's feet.

It is always inappropriate for Xu Zifan to pick up something at the feet of Erfang's mother. Liang Yujie had to bend over to pick it up. At the same time, Xu Zifan reached out and spilled the medicine hidden in the palm of his hand into Xu Maotong's teacup. Then Xu Zifan took the oranges with a plate and went upstairs to the room with a knife. Liang Yujie didn't feel surprised to see him rude, after all, they all fell out, and it was scary to say thank you to her. When the tea leaves were brewed, Liang Yujie also brought the tea upstairs.