C-position little wolfdog (9)

At the end of the grading, the contestants strengthened their training for the dance of the theme song for a day, and then went to the arranged venue to record the mv. This will be played as the theme song of this season at the beginning and the end of each show, so the c-bit can leave a special deep impression on people. The seven members of Class A will also record a single piece of singing each person together. , It is a pre-emptive experience for everyone to see what the boy group group looks like.

Therefore, in the eyes of the instructor, this link is very important. It represents the exposure rate. Perhaps the first impression of many audiences who don't understand the men's group is from these people in the theme song. What a good opportunity? Pan Yu also knew that, that's why he was so angry. He wanted to win the c position and establish his position first. He believed that his fans would definitely vote for him to be the first, and he would always be the first. As a result, not only did he not grab the c position this time, but he also fell into the b class. He didn't have a separate shot, and he didn't stand in the front. He almost didn't have any sense of existence in the theme song mv, and he was so angry!

The mv is to be edited. There are cameras in all directions when shooting. If a player picks the wrong picture and the picture is not good, you can cut it out and switch the picture of other lenses. So whoever didn't practice seriously might not even have a camera in the mv in the end. During the recording, no one in class f could participate. They followed a few instructors into the recording studio and watched other players glamorously dance the theme song recording. The huge gap made them extremely disappointed. At the same time, they felt that Give birth to a momentum, and you will fall behind if you don't advance, why don't they fight it!

Seeing their reaction, Bai Yuchen nodded in satisfaction, and whispered to other instructors: "The players are finally getting serious."

The other instructors also nodded and smiled relievedly. Whoever chooses and who fails to choose doesn't really have much to do with their instructors. After recording this show, they will go back home. But now that you become their mentor, you have to be serious and responsible, hoping to select the truly capable seven to debut, and let others learn something in the process, at least, a serious attitude must be learned. Otherwise, not only will be eliminated by this show, but also by society.

Xu Zifan stood absolutely c in this mv, and he did not disappoint his instructor, and performed very well. He is an actor and director himself, and he is still a top-level one. He naturally knows how to get the best results in front of the camera, so he adds luster to several MV shots. Others didn't know his abilities. After the director saw it, he praised him for having a strong natural lens sense and a good seedling, which naturally left a good impression on other staff.

Moreover, in their performance this time, the stylist of the show group gave them hair and makeup, and then put on a uniform white shirt and academic uniform. Even if Xu Zifan is a fat man, such a dress is also very attractive, making every face and smile People can't look away!

The second period ends here. Players practice, daily life, personal mood, singing and dancing ratings, instructor comments, and finally making the theme song, plus the guidance given by several instructors when learning the theme song, it becomes the second All the highlights of the period. And because the second period did not start to vote for rankings, Xu Zifan was still a-level and theme song c-place, so he continued to live in the best dormitory belonging to the throne and did not change.

All other players who have changed levels must change their clothes and colors and move to the dormitory of the new class. After Pan Yu left, Li Keyang asked Xiao Cheng to move to his house and his dormitory. In fact, he didn't like Pan Yu very much. Pan Yu always made noises at night so that he could not rest well, and he didn't care much in the dormitory. It's not as good as the outside world. He won't talk outside, but it is also necessary to quickly change himself to a nice roommate.