Plastic uncle and nephew (16)

Fans of Xia Shuangshuang have a feeling of turning over, almost madly pressing Xu Zifan's fans to curse, and even questioning Xu Zifan's investment in "Xia Yi Biography" to bully Xia Shuangshuang, and she also grabbed Shi Xueman's live seafood dinner that day without Xia Shuangshuang. The matter said Xu Zifan wanted to play with them. As a result, Yao Kexin, who was favored by Xu Zifan, had already been finished. Ten days later, Meng Yuncheng had finished. After another five days, even Shi Xueman had finished. Only Xia Shuangshuang continued to shoot for half a month before finishing.

This result directly blocked the mouth of Xia Shuangshuang's fans. If they were to really bully Xia Shuangshuang, how could they be so early? This has also made many people who follow the trend of ridicule rationally return to their place, smelling something wrong. Haven't everyone accepted that Xu Zifan is a rich second generation with talent and personality? Don't everyone think that Xia Shuangshuang's splashing water is wrong? Why did the reversal suddenly turn so badly, still making it as if Xia Shuangshuang was wronged by Tianda?

The most important point is that the apartment where Xia Shuangshuang lives is a birthday present given by Xu Zifan. In a decent area in Beijing, around 80 square meters, many people will not be able to earn a house alone in their entire lives. If Xia Shuangshuang is as fresh and refined as her fans say, she doesn't love money and only talks about love, why would she just pour a glass of water? She should return the apartment! Besides, what kind of love do you have with Xu Zifan who only loves? Looking for abuse?

This is how hype is. After guiding public opinion, a group of people will wake up and react. This is also due to the director's deliberate reason. The filming was not done in sequence. He first concentrated on filming the other starring scenes. The rest are basically Xia Shuangshuang and supporting roles and group acting. Of course, it seems that there are few other people's plays. She played a lot. This move has had a lot of influence on public opinion, it has directly obscured the incident, and has also awakened many passersby. However, with Xia Shuangshuang's request of the navy to build momentum, many people still stand on her side and complain about her on the Internet. With her rising fans, her face is getting better and better, her condition is getting better and better, and more and more fans are attracted. Even Xu Hao sees her more times, forming a virtuous circle.

In this way, the popularity of Xia Shuangshuang on the Internet began to fade until the filming of "The Story of Xia Yi" was finished. At this time, Xu Zifan and Yao Kexin also ended their vacation and returned home with large and small packages of gifts. As soon as Xu Zifan got home, he sat on the sofa and posted a selfie, which he posted on Weibo: [It's better to have fun after a while. I heard that I am a scumbag? Cheating? Think I would do this kind of low explosive thing? Which SB made the rumor? [Despise][Despise][Despise]]

His fans all joked and left messages to him.

[That's, you think Shao Xu will do such a low thing? If you want to divide, you can divide it. Xia Shuangshuang fans would really add drama to her, when she is true love? 】

[As soon as I saw Xia Shuangshuang, I felt sick. I was asked if there was a mistress during the breakup at the event, but she didn't say a word. Is it difficult to say "no"? She deliberately misled everyone and made everyone feel that she was pitiful, really a white lotus! 】

[To say that she is Bai Lianhua has insulted Lianhua, a face of resentment, the whole world is sorry for her, she is the most innocent. 】

There are also fans of Xia Shuangshuang who came to fight: [Xu Zifan is the White Lotus of Prosperity, do you believe what he says? You can't do things that are still so low, you can really kneel and lick, for what reason he can't lie. 】

Fans on both sides pinched again, Xu Zifan ignored it. He has clearly expressed his attitude, denied the derailment, gave his fans an explanation, and gave them the confidence to fight, not to mention other things. However, the fans were busy fighting for him, and it was really hard. Without saying anything, he organized a lottery, drawing 100 people from the fans to give away 10,000. Thank the fans for trusting him.