C-position little wolfdog (32)

After Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen got on the boat, he asked Bai Xingchen to change the mermaid's costume. Bai Xingchen was already very beautiful, and it was a foul to put on a mermaid costume! He just shot it, he didn't want more people to see her like this.

Xu Zifan found a more rigorous dress for Bai Xingchen, and the staff of the program group laughed and already planned to put the words "possessive" in the later stage! They returned to the shore, drew a big heart on the beach, took a lot of poses for the cameraman to take pictures, and built a small castle very childlike. But after building the castle, Bai Xingchen felt his stomach and said, "I'm so hungry, why haven't you made dinner yet?"

Xu Zifan looked back and saw that a pavilion in the distance had been arranged with light gauze and flowers, but the food was not ready. He stopped a staff member and asked, "Trouble me, how long will it take to eat?"

"It's done, now it's served."

Xu Zifan got up and stretched out his hand to Bai Xingchen, "Let's go, it's done."

Bai Xingchen grabbed his hand and stood up, staggered and hurriedly supported Xu Zifan, "Wait a minute, my legs are numb, let me slow down."

Xu Zifan looked down and said with a smile, "The mermaid can't walk even after it's ashore." He turned around and squatted down and said, "Come on, I'll carry you on my back."

Bai Xingchen lay down on him, put his arms around his neck and said in his ear: "A mermaid can't walk, you must always carry me."

"Don't worry, I can't leave you behind." Xu Zifan chuckled and ran on the beach with Bai Xingchen on his back. When Bai Xingchen's legs were not numb, he spread his arms and closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of the sea breeze on his face. He laughed and said, "Zi Fan, meeting you is my greatest fortune."

"Then stay lucky."

Xu Zifan ran around with Bai Xingchen on his back, and then ran over to put her on the chair when the food was on the table. The pavilion is surrounded by pink gauze, which is lightly fluttered by the sea breeze. There are white and pink roses all around. There is also a flower ball on the table, which is very beautiful. Bai Xingchen looked around and said with a smile: "The program group finally gave us a romance, we don't need to make it ourselves."

"It's also called "Romantic Journey for Couples" at any rate. In the end, I have to make a little effort." Xu Zifan opened a bottle of champagne and toasted with Bai Xingchen, "Celebrating that this show that contributed to our love is coming to an end."

"It should be a celebration that we won't end even if the show is over." Bai Xingchen corrected him, clinked glasses with him, and drank champagne.

The seafood feast was made by a celebrity chef, and it tasted very good. Of course, Bai Xingchen played her food instinct again and had a full meal. The other three couples in the show were recorded sadly at this time, and then left a suspense to let the audience guess whether they will be together or not, and they will cry a lot. But Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen are already together, and their natural style of painting is different. They ate a great meal. When the sun sets, Xu Zifan took a coat and put on Bai Xingchen, holding her hand: "Go Right, the festival list is over. Go back and rest early, don't you have to go out to play tomorrow?"

Bai Xingchen took his hand next to him, and said as he walked: "We will go out tomorrow at 8 o'clock. I'll take you to the university where I study, OK? By the way, are you ready to go to my house to see my parents? They also watched this show and they urged me several times."

"I'm ready at any time. I have bought the gifts. Why don't I visit my father-in-law tomorrow and play again the day after tomorrow?"

"What father-in-law? Not yet."