Honest person (12)

Wu Xuefei refused to do a paternity test, not saying that the child belonged to Xu Zifan, and wanted to see Xu Zifan. But Xu Zifan was completely wounded and didn't want to see her again. He sued the court, requesting confirmation that the parent-child relationship between him and the fetus in Wu Xuefei's womb does not exist, and requesting the dissolution of their marriage.

Wu Lidong's mobile phone was sent to the police by the "good-hearted person", and the "good-hearted person" broke the news on the Internet again. This is all evidence. He has every reason to suspect that the child is not his. The police also found many things in Wu Lidong's mobile phone, which can confirm that Wu Xuefei has been with Wu Lidong since Wu Xuefei and Xu Zifan met by chance. Hotel records and hotel monitoring show very clearly.

Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong also defrauded Xu's family of one million on the grounds that their father killed someone, with malicious intentions of fraud. Under this special circumstance, Wu Xuefei was still unable to produce evidence that the fetus and Xu Zifan were father-son, so the court ruled that Xu Zifan and the fetus did not have a parent-child relationship, and ruled that their marriage was dissolved.

During this period, the names of Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong were well known throughout the country. Wu Xuefei became an example of a profligate flower, and Wu Lidong became a pronoun for a bitch. There is a popular sentence on the Internet-"Is there anyone who scolds Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong now like me?" As long as you leave this message, you will definitely be praised first.

The deception of lovers pretending to be father and daughter is too cruel. They still live under one roof, flirting and scolding under the eyes of the deceived. Everyone thinks that Xu Zifan must be stubborn and bullied. Wu Lidong scolded like a mouse crossing the street. In fact, Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong are the real aggrieved people, and now they have all reacted, arguing that they were shaved by Xu Zifan, and all this is a trap set by Xu Zifan.

But how is this possible? This is impossible in the eyes of the whole country.

Xu Zifan's Weibo is his voice. With several Weibo posts every day, hundreds of thousands of fans have witnessed his psychological journey over the past few months; Xu Zifan's colleagues all know why he changed a little bit. He is not playing with those two people. , But to make the family more harmonious; Xu Zifan's relatives and friends know how responsible he is; the nurses in the hospital can prove how good Xu Zifan is to Wu Xuefei, how bad Wu Xuefei is to him, and the difference between Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong Get close; everyone in the training class can prove that Xu Zifan looks forward to that child and wants to be a good father...

Too many people can testify to Xu Zifan and help him tell the "truth." This is almost the whole nation witnessed a scam of honest people being bullied. Everyone was filled with indignation, and the faces of Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong were deeply imprinted in everyone's mind. They were the faces of shameless people!

Under the attention of the whole people, Xu Zifan sued Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong for fraud, and sued the "deceased family member" at the time, demanding that they not only return the fraudulent proceeds, but also compensate him for the carriage expenses, lost work expenses, living expenses and medical expenses he paid during the deception period , Mental damage, etc., totaling 600,000 yuan.

There was money on the "Family of the deceased" card. He took the two hundred thousand and returned it to Xu Zifan, and also compensated Xu Zifan for his mental loss of fifty thousand yuan. Because he is a repeat offender, the amount of deception was huge, and he was eventually sentenced to 12 years in prison.

However, Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong's fraud charges are even more serious. They need to compensate 800,000 yuan of fraudulent income, and 100,000 yuan for living expenses, medical expenses, and spiritual losses, totaling 900,000 yuan. Because the amount of their fraud is extremely large and the circumstances are extremely bad, the sentence will also be increased.

Wu Lidong and Wu Xuefei have a deep affection for each other, but it is based on the fact that they cheated money together and have a common child. Now that the disaster is approaching, the two are naturally anxious to distinguish their relationship and actually sold each other out. ! What dark history has been picked up!

The last two crimes were both sentenced to a fixed-term imprisonment of 25 years, which is the highest sentence among fixed-term imprisonment. Wu Xuefei had already given birth at the time of the sentence. The penalty will be executed when her child is one year old. Her child is unsupported and will be sent to the orphanage.

Because the evidence Xu Zifan secretly collected was very comprehensive and was sent to the police in the name of anonymous well-intentioned people, these three people could be sentenced to such a heavy sentence. To the people of the whole country who have been watching, this is really pleasing!

"Justice may be late, but it will never be absent". At the same time, Xu Zifan has also become everyone's latest focus. Everyone wants to know what happens to this honest person who was maliciously deceived. Netizens also can't tell how they want to see him. Let's talk about the rise, but it's not possible. Let's say it's obscurity, but it feels too plain. Let him be happy with a wife and children. They really don't know what it is. The woman is the best match for him, in short, I want to know what will happen to him next.

Xu Zifan had anticipated this day when he first traveled through this world. The framework of his big plan is to let the whole people condemn Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong, so that they can't stand in the world. Although he slowly laid out all of this behind his back, he always remembered everyone's help to him. His feedback to the whole people is to be an inspirational benchmark for delivering positive energy and bring encouragement and warmth to everyone.

He resigned first, then got a haircut, bought clothes, and changed his image to become a handsome handsome guy. After that, he changed his Weibo name to "Xu Zifan Sharing Diary", deleted all Weibo, and posted a comparison of the current and past photos, with the text: Stand up after falling down, it is not as difficult as imagined , Today is the first day of my rebirth.

His number of fans has skyrocketed to three million, and 80,000 comments are encouraging him to forget the past and be positive.

Netizens know that Xu Zifan has resigned, and they are very worried that he can't think about it. They are afraid that he will change his image after being stimulated. They are also afraid that his temperament will change and become an unpleasant person. That would be a shame. But soon they found that they were worried. Xu Zifan, the official website of a well-known network technology company, said that the program he designed is very good, and he hopes that there will be opportunities for cooperation in the future. Xu Zifan also reposted this Weibo, saying that he would continue to work hard.

Netizens rushed to check the relevant announcements, and then saw that the program written by Xu Zifan sold for half a million...

I thought that this "honest person" was a little pitiful waiting for someone's affection, but when he changed hands, he made a lot of money? In this world, can I still be unhappy if I have money? Nope! Soon someone listed out the known assets of Xu Zifan, a house of 2 million, deposits of 1.2 million, and sales of 500,000. He is now 30 years old, a handsome guy, and his parents have a house and retirement. gold. What is this little pathetic? This is simply the golden king's fifth! They should be the poor ones!

Netizens hahaha said that it's better to love this "honest person" than to love yourself, and unexpectedly posted a hot search. Except for a few sarcasm and sarcasm from a small group of rich-hatred keyboard guys, other netizens felt very happy and very pleased that Xu Zifan actually did not fall and had a good time. This is the ending they most look forward to. Let this time With a perfect ending.