Movie queen's domineering fans (3)

Qiao Zixin doesn't believe that Xu Zifan is her fan. There is not even a pictorial of her in this house. But besides this reason, can there be more reasonable reasons? Is it possible that Xu Zifan was the one who deliberately harmed her? The key point is that she just left her in the blues bar last night and ruined her, even if he wanted to take advantage of her, he didn't have to wait until now.

She has nothing to be coveted, except for fans to cherish idols, she can't think of Xu Zifan's arduous purpose.

Xu Zifan tried the temperature of the cup, and pushed the milk over, interrupting her doubts, "You eat something, you drank so much wine yesterday, it should be uncomfortable for you on an empty stomach."

Qiao Zixin glanced at her favorite breakfast and was a little convinced that this was her diehard fan. The company set up a pure jade design for her, gentle and simple, loves to cook porridge and side dishes, and is not aggressive. Few people know that she likes to eat a Western-style breakfast. It is very hard to know this!

Qiao Zixin smiled at Xu Zifan, "Thank you, I trouble you."

"It's no trouble. You eat slowly, I'll take care of something, just call me if you have anything."

"Okay, thank you."

Xu Zifan got up got himself a cup of black coffee, and went back to the computer to check the approximate prices of his two stores. The parents of the original owner were previously in business and small business, but the two stores bought it early and the location was good. Later, the house price of Yanjing skyrocketed, and the store was naturally valuable.

After looking at it for a while, Xu Zifan knew it well. He selected a few reliable real estate agents and prepared to contact them during work hours.

When I first came to this world, I did almost everything I could do. Xu Zifan stretched out, drank the black coffee, turned off the computer, and went to take a shower. When looking in the mirror, Xu Zifan managed the hair that was a bit blocking his eyes and decided to take the time to cut a nice hairstyle. As far as he knew about the entertainment industry, Yan was able to trap a large number of fans, so he must pay attention.

He changed his clothes and came out, and was surprised to see Qiao Zixin washing dishes in the kitchen. The information he knew was that Qiao Zixin hated the kitchen the most. He walked over and said, "Let me wash it."

Qiao Zixin raised her head and smiled at him, "I'll do it, thank you for saving me. I'm quite down right now. I don't know how to repay you. I can still wash the dishes. Xu Zifan, when I stand up again, I will repay you well."

Xu Zifan smiled, "Don't think too much, I'm very happy to help you. By the way, what are your plans? I read the news and said that you paid a lot of liquidated damages and even the house. Is it true? "

Qiao Zixin's face stiffened, and she nodded slightly, "It's true, Star Entertainment has terminated my contract with me, and my film contract and advertising contract are gone. It is said that I am covered with stains that have a great impact on them and must compensate them for their losses. "She put away the clean dishes, dried her hands, and turned to face Xu Zifan, pretending to be nothing wrong, "It's okay, I can rent a house. That...Is my bag with you?"

"Yes, I turned off your mobile phone and I'll get it for you." Xu Zifan returned to the room and took her leather bag to her, and the two sat on the sofa in the living room.

Qiao Zixin quickly took out her mobile phone and turned it on. There were 28 missed calls, one from an agent and eight from Baiyou, and the rest were all from her parents. WeChat and SMS also received dozens of messages.

The agent warned her that she should not be involved in the company because she had terminated the contract with the company. Don't talk nonsense. Bai You first asked her where she was, then scolded her to calculate her with outsiders, and finally asked her to go to the police station to bail her. The information from her parents was very worried about how she was doing, and asked her if the information on the Internet was true, and why she was also involved in such things as fans.