Internet addiction treatment school (6)

The police actually sympathized with the students in the school, and they quickly instructed them to open a green channel, that is, those who are injured are sent to the hospital first, those who are hungry are provided with unlimited meals and food, and those who have psychological problems immediately seek a psychologist . At the same time, the government began to contact the parents of the students to ask them to pick up the children and deal with the incident.

At around nine o'clock in the evening, the restaurant owner contacted by the government personally brought his employees to deliver a cart of meals. The remaining policemen took the trainees to the restaurant and distributed the meals to each table. The students were starving, and they hadn't eaten a normal meal for a long time, and they gobbled it up. Many people started to cry with the food while eating.

The cries became louder and louder, and the students cried one after another. Within a few minutes, the whole cafeteria was full of howling and bitter crying. The police officers and restaurant staff at the scene all had red eyes, and the restaurant owner wiped her tears and said, "It's a crime, how come those animals are not dead!"

The police captain was silent for a moment and went out and kicked the wall! He also wants the animals to live and die, but the law is the law. Evidence must be spoken. Except for the people in the video, the sentence will not last long without evidence. As law enforcement officers, they only feel deeply powerless at this time. Are they going to watch some people get away with it this time?

All the students with injuries were sent to the hospital, and Xu Zifan was one of those sent to the hospital. The police made a transcript for him, knowing that he was beaten and electrocuted when he was caught in the school, and his bruising injuries all over his body confirmed this. Xu Zifan said that he was critically ill twice, and he was slightly better after infusion of nutrient solution and medicine, but he hadn't eaten for several days. The police and the doctor both showed their faces and cursed a few words in their hearts, and quickly treated him.

Xu Zifan asked the doctor to check his hands with his hands slightly shaking. He said that his hands had been strongly electrocuted several times just because Dr. Yang and Instructor Li wanted to completely cure his internet addiction. , The treatment is to make him unable to play games anymore!

Xu Zifan got his inspiration from Zhou Likai. Now everyone is looking for e-sports geniuses and game-making geniuses. He is angry at what happened to him. What if the hands of the genius are abandoned? Can this evil result be pushed to the top? He has grown up! Who gave his parents and school the power to abolish him a genius? !

Xu Zifan specially observed Zhou Likai. At this time, he used his extraordinary acting skills and self-indication to imitate exactly the same reaction. His hands will tremble unconsciously, and he can hold things, but his stress response is not sensitive and his movements are not flexible. After the doctor knew that he was a master of e-sports, he experimented with the keyboard. He couldn't keep up with the speed of the game at all, and was worse than a novice rookie. But the most critical problem was that the doctor could not find the cause of his illness, and speculated that he was a sequelae of electric shock, but for a time he was completely unable to think of how to treat it. If the treatment is not good, then Xu Zifan will be useless!

The police contacted Xu Zifan's parents and told them to come to the County Hospital as soon as possible, but they asked Xu Zifan if he was critically ill, and when they found out, they pushed back and said that there was no time to come. The police were so angry that they couldn't help but bit them on the phone several times, until Xu's father couldn't stop hanging up the phone.

Xu Zifan asked for a mobile phone. He has his own bank card with more than 50,000 deposits in it. Now the government has opened a green channel to meet all the victims' requirements, so the police quickly contacted the government where his home is located, reissued his ID card and bank card, and used his money to buy him the mobile phone of his choice. Card.