Movie queen's domineering fans (6)

Xu Zifan went to the Internet cafe to send an anonymous message to Adam: [Your career is almost completely ruined, are you willing? 】

Adam quickly replied: [Who are you? 】

[You have seen the wind on the Internet, you can still make a lot of hype with Qiao Zixin's heat. 】

[How to fry? What do you mean? who are you? 】

[Newcomers in the entertainment industry are emerging in endlessly, and no one remembers you anymore. Now everyone is looking for evidence to wash Bai Qiao Zixin. Whoever presents the evidence will be followed. Don't miss this opportunity. 】

No matter how Adam asked, Xu Zifan didn't answer again. Since Adam was released by the police, he hired the navy to stare at Adam. He did not exaggerately explode false black material. He just kept questioning why he appeared in Qiao Zixin's box so late, what did he have to do with Qiao Zixin, and whether he was very close to Bai You. Cooked.

At that time, Liu Jie was working on Hei Qiao Zixin to the end, naturally holding onto Adam and Qiao Zixin, wanting to settle their ambiguity. Being put on the cusp of such a storm, who would dare to use Adam as a male model? His job is gone! After that, Xu Zifan went to death and blacked Qiao Zixin, and then took Adam for a walk. Qiao Zixin's use of poison to fight poison started to have a good effect, but this matter was completely useless to Adam. If Qiao Zixin had nothing to do with him, then his night must have been Go to Bai You! Why are you looking for Bai You?

The dim bar boxes, single men and women, and suspected drug addicts entering the police station can't think of good things. No one helped Adam to do public relations, no one to guide public opinion, Adam was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. He is just a small model, the company let a newcomer take over his job, and no one to save him, he will be finished!

At this time, Xu Zifan's anonymous information was like a beacon. Wasn't he just agreeing to Bai You to go to the bar just to catch Qiao Zixin's heat? Isn't the time right now? Although it changed from stepping on her to whitewashing her, as long as you can whitewash yourself is enough!

Adam quickly posted a video on his account. In the video, he wore a hat to cover his drooping eyes, wearing a large black T-shirt, and his face was very haggard. He said with a dumb voice: "I am Adam. I have read everyone's comments these days. I thought it was related to sister Zixin, so I didn't want to say more. But some people's suspicions have affected my work. To clarify, I did not take drugs and did not make any pornographic transactions."

"That day, Bai You contacted me and asked me to go to the bar at night. She would get Sister Zixin drunk. I was responsible for making ambiguous actions with Sister Zixin when the reporter arrived, and asked the reporter to blacken Sister Zixin to the end. I don't Agree, she said she wanted to find someone else. I always liked Sister Zixin's movies. I didn't want her to be murdered, so I could only pretend to agree. It's almost time that I reported Bai You to the police, and everyone will know the rest. I may not handle the matter well, but I am really not a bad person. I hope some people can let me go and let me do my job calmly."

Adam's rhetoric still has loopholes, such as why did Qiao Zixin go first and who did he go with? For example, why didn't he tell the truth clearly when he was arrested, the police didn't know who made the report, and it was necessary to conceal a good deed? But netizens are now busy looking for evidence of Qiao Zixin's innocence. As soon as he watched his video, he caught the point of Bai You's hiring of Hei Qiao Zixin, but ignored other aspects.

This time the heat has started to stir up again, and best friends have always been the most popular topic. Qiao Zixin often posted pictures of her and Bai You, the photos laughed sweetly, and she protected Bai You everywhere and asked Bai You to be her assistant. The best friends who grew up like this were once called the most enviable friendship on hot searches. But what is going on now? What is Bai You's black Qiao Zixin picture?