Honest person (7)

Xu Zifan took a vaccination with his parents to get them to be defensive to the father and the girl, and had a warm dinner with them before returning to his home. Father Xu and Mother Xu felt sorry for their son sleeping on the sofa and wanted him to stay to sleep, but it was a bit far away from where he went to work, and there was a pregnant daughter-in-law at home, so they finally let him go.

The two elders have a group with relatives of the same generation, and there are quite a lot of people in it, and people chat in it every day. In the past, when Xu Zifan's young couple was mentioned occasionally, Xu's mother would pay attention to saying something good. After all, it was a flash marriage and pregnancy, so it must be beautified a bit to prevent others from gossiping. But after her son was wronged, she no longer had this attitude. She herself was dissatisfied with Wu Xuefei, and naturally it would bring out some words, so that the impression of her relatives of Wu Xuefei gradually became a arrogant and lazy girl, and she even looked down on Wu Lidong.

Which of them is not older than Wu Lidong? They are still thinking of ways to save and earn money, so they want to lighten the burden on their children. Wu Lidong is good, living in his son-in-law's house and being supported by his son-in-law, and can enjoy it comfortably. Who can like this family?

With a little butterfly effect, it is very good that the Wu family's father and daughter have a negative image on the Xu family's friends and relatives.

After Xu Zifan returned home, the house looked like a three-council trial, but there were only two people, Wu Xuefei and Wu Lidong, and they were a little less aggressive.

The two of them sat on the sofa with cold faces. When Wu Xuefei saw Xu Zifan, she threw the phone on the coffee table, making a crisp sound, especially in the room. Wu Xuefei questioned: "Why can't you get through with your mobile phone? You turned on the airplane mode again? What is your mobile phone for? You don't check if the signal is available for a day?"

Xu Zifan was surprised: "What's the matter, so angry?"

"You are so embarrassed to ask me? You think you fell to my dad!" Wu Xuefei lifted Wu Lidong's clothes, revealing a purple back waist, and said angrily, "How old is my dad? You actually gave him a shoulder I fell and knocked on the bedside table. Do you want human life?"

Xu Zifan stepped forward and quickly pressed Wu Lidong's injury, Wu Lidong immediately screamed and sweated. Xu Zifan showed an innocent expression, "This, this is true? I thought I was joking, when did I fall my dad? Besides, I won't fall over my shoulder. Xue Fei, I know you're not emotional Okay, then you can't wrong me. I went to work early this morning. I just came back and haven't seen my dad. Why did I fall?"

"Not today, but last night, you don't know if you have sleepwalking? Go and see what you made the beds in the two bedrooms?" Wu Xuefei took Xu Zifan into the bedroom, "Look, look. Look! You sleepwalked once the day before yesterday and pinched my neck and almost didn't choke me. You forgot to tell you yesterday. As a result, you got the mattress wet again last night. My dad wanted to wake you up and was still caught by you. We fell over the shoulder and we both stayed in the hospital for one night!"

Xu Zifan widened his eyes and said amusedly: "Xue Fei, you think life is too boring, so trick me? I know that tricks are popular in foreign countries. Did you learn it in a foreign country? I have lived for 30 years and I don't know. I am sleepwalking. Besides, I can't sleepwalking for these two days. Why didn't you say it before?"

"I, you are sleepwalking these two days, not before. What do you mean? Don't believe me?"

"This is too fake, it's impossible." Xu Zifan put away his smile and frowned, "Well, don't play, I am very tired at work, and I have to write programs. I will take a break."