Plastic uncle and nephew (9)

The director does not know who the person behind Xia Shuangshuang is, but he knows that the person is very powerful and cannot be offended. But Xia Shuangshuang, as the heroine, has the heaviest part in the scene, and if she wants to add more scenes, then other people's scenes will be reduced, can she still perform the tension of the palace fight? Gong Dou is never a battle of one person, but a battle of a group of people. Only highlighting five or six of the important figures is already considered less. Doesn't further reduction weaken the sense of existence of others? Shi Xueman is still higher than Xia Shuangshuang, how can this work?

But Xia Shuangshuang insisted on adding it, so she stopped acting for two days. The director was so angry, but could not help it, thinking about it, suddenly remembered that Xu Zifan and Yao Kexin seemed very ambiguous when eating the buffet that day. He called Yao Kexin and asked tactfully: "Kexin, have you met with Xu Shao recently?"

Yao Kexin heard what he meant, and immediately stood straight, and said solemnly: "Director, I am a little actor, how can I have a chance to meet Xu Shao? That day, everyone had a dinner together, otherwise there would be nothing wrong with me."

"Really?" The director looked at her with some doubts. He didn't know if what Yao Kexin said was true. After thinking about it, he decided to work hard. "Kexin, didn't you sign Zifan live? Is there anything Contact Shao Xu through the channel, ask him to visit another class?"

Before Yao Kexin refused, the director stood up and patted her on the shoulder, sighed, looked at her embarrassedly, and said, "Kexin, if I can do anything, I won't trouble you. You know, Xia Shuangshuang hasn't Come filming, let me tell you about the situation, don't spread it out. She wants to add dramas! Think about it, there are so many plots, she added dramas, who would reduce the dramas? I really like you, there is potential and development, but Xia Shuangshuang...It's really difficult for me to do it. Anyway, you can try it, it won't work, it can only be done like this. Don't worry, I don't mean anything else, I just think Xu Shao points out that he has given you an important role. He should value you very much and will not let this matter go. If Xu Shao comes out to solve the problem, our filming will go smoother."

Yao Kexin opened her mouth and left after hesitating. When the director said that, she has nothing to say, either to ask Xu Zifan to solve Xia Shuangshuang's problem, or to reduce the play for herself. Yao Kexin was frustrated. This was the best chance she had since joining the circle. Even after the filming, she didn't know if she would have another chance to play such a heavy role.

After careful consideration, Yao Kexin called her agent first. Her agent ability is average, otherwise she wouldn't have been playing a small supporting role due to her acting skills and appearance. When the agent heard that the crew might cut her play, he immediately said that he would come to the crew to talk about it, and it was because of Xia Shuangshuang. To reduce the drama to her, the agent is like a balloon that has been pierced, and in turn persuades her to learn more about the current affairs and listen to the crew for everything.

Yao Kexin had nowhere to ask for help and was facing the risk of being cut back. She still found out Liang Fei's business card and dialed the phone above.

"Hello, who may I ask?" Liang Fei quickly connected the phone and asked politely and estrangely.

Yao Kexin squeezed her phone, pursed her lips, and said, "Hello, is this Assistant Liang? I'm Yao Kexin, an actor from the crew of "Xia Yi Biography". I have something to ask Shao Xu for help. May I ask... Fewer calls?"

The three actors of the crew are the focus of attention. Liang Fei has been paying attention. Of course, he knows who she is. He raised his eyebrows and asked: "May I ask what is wrong with you? Maybe I can convey it to Shao Xu for you. . Of course, if you need to talk to Shao Xu personally, I can also contact you."