Plastic uncle and nephew (6)

The filming of "Xia Yi Biography" started, and Xia Shuangshuang entered the group as the heroine by default. The director gave her two points. Naturally others did not dare to offend her. They only guessed privately about her backstage and how she was dumped by Xu Zifan. Don't hold it higher?

Shi Xueman, Meng Yuncheng and Yao Kexin have also joined the group. The first two have been mixed in the crew since they were young, and they know everything about everything. Moreover, the two of them are very familiar with each other. It is a daily routine that can enliven the atmosphere of the crew. Once they became the focus of the crew, they stole the limelight of Xia Shuangshuang. The two did not deliberately do it, but they will not deliberately converge. They have just entered the front line, even if their status is unstable, they are Xia Shuangshuang's seniors. No matter who is behind Xia Shuangshuang, they are recommended by Xu Zifan this time and do not intend to have **** with Xia Shuangshuang. friend.

They all liked such a good script. Although they were all for the female number one, they had a heavy role. Xu Zifan paid them extra, and they accepted it willingly. Yao Kexin is very grateful to Xu Zifan. She not only helped her development, but also received a generous reward from Xu Zifan. For her living a little stretched out, she was like a benefactor. So she was very humble, cautious, and serious in the crew. Without her role, she would have to sit around and watch other people film, study hard, and almost turned the script up. She is the director's favorite actor in the whole group.

Xia Shuangshuang originally prepared a hype press, and wanted the navy to send some press releases about her beating other actresses. In the Gongdou drama, there are not many other things, most of them are women, and almost all of them are beauties. Today, there is a pornographic pressure, tomorrow is a conflict, the day after tomorrow is a good sister, and the day after tomorrow is suspicious, there are many topics. After the hype is good, you can attract a wave of fans by relying on these.

However, Shi Xueman's face value is comparable to her, her status is higher, her fans are more than her, and she has the strength and works. She can't step on it, otherwise she will be mocked. Yao Kexin is much more beautiful than her. Although the newcomer does not have many fans, because of the newcomer, stepping on her will be called a bully, and stepping on an unknown actress is of no use. Two girls and three girls can't move, what's the point of touching others?

There are also male number one emperor and male number two handsome imperial physician. Xia Shuangshuang has already figured out how to scramble the scandal. Her most important thing now is popularity. Who knows that the male number one and the female number two are well-known confidants in the entertainment industry. She dared to gossip with Meng Yuncheng without being scolded by their CP fans? Even passers-by would not have a good impression of her. If you don't scramble the scandal single with the male number one and the male number two, it's too easy to be taken seriously by the outside world. If the netizens really think that they have something and they have nothing to do with each other after the filming, it will definitely not bring Heat is disgusting.

Xia Shuangshuang's two hype plans were all in vain, and her heart was desperate. When she was filming with these three opponents, she felt resistance, and her performance was not as good as when she was acting with other people. Once again, Xia Shuangshuang's expression was not in place. The director shouted a card impatiently, and said with reluctance: "Xia Shuangshuang, go find your emotions, and shoot again in 15 minutes. Others rest."

Xia Shuangshuang apologized: "I'm sorry the director, I'll go back to the lounge to adjust."

After Xia Shuangshuang left, Shi Xueman whispered to Meng Yuncheng: "Let her act as the heroine, don't ruin this show, I still want to come up with a work."