Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (17)

Years later, when school started, Li Xudong and Yan Yuxin were transferred to Class 3. The students in the first class felt that the air was fresher. In order to calm down the anger of the students before, the school really transferred two volunteers from the first few in Class 2. Entered a class.

Class three students are not happy. The rich second generation and the poor second generation cannot affect them. They know they are in the same class with two students with bad character. And they know how much Xu Zifan has taken care of Yan Yuxin in the past three years. Seeing Xu Zifan's counterattack to become a learned **** with his own eyes, he all turned to Xu Zifan's side and hated both of them badly.

The two of them were directly isolated. No one talked to them, and no one played with them. There was no need to deliberately do this. Everyone was busy studying in the last semester. Just ignoring them would be equivalent to separating them. Of course, Li Xudong doesn't care. In his eyes, these people's hard work may not necessarily be the bottom employees of his company, and he is destined to be the president of a large company in the future, and he takes care of them all falling prices.

Yan Yuxin suffered a lot. She was loved by her family and Zhuma since she was a child. Later, with Li Xudong, she turned into a wealthy daughter before she slept for a few days, which is a smooth journey. But now the adoptive parents are disappointed with her and do not want to come and go. The biological parents look at her like trash. The boyfriend cheats and finds so many women. Even if they break up, they feel nauseous. Zhuma still empathizes with the fake daughter who was kicked out of the house. Up.

Now that she is isolated from the students, she doesn't have a minute to go. It seems that since she changed her surname to Yan, all her good luck has been used up, and she has a feeling that she can't catch anything and everything is losing. She is very panicked, and she doesn't know what to do, and her whole person is gloomy. .

And Xu Zifan and Ji Yaru's love affair passed the open road, the teacher talked to them separately, and communicated with the parents again, and saw that their monthly test scores were a perfect score and one was still improving. The students found that when they asked Xu Zifan questions, Ji Yaru would also help answer them, and sometimes asked Xu Zifan to play ball, she said. All the classmates were dumbfounded, and suddenly felt that female Xueshen was not so cold and difficult to touch, and obviously people were very patient and considerate to boyfriends. Unexpectedly, Ji Yaru's popularity in the class has become much better.

Fans also discovered during the live broadcast that Miss Gao Leng is no longer cold, and will be amused by her little brother from time to time. Fans shouted that they were tired and they could be fed dog food while watching the live broadcast, but one day when they were serious and not interacting, everyone booed them to have a chat after the lecture and panicked if they didn't eat dog food.

The two began their love at the youngest age, sweetly showing it in front of everyone, and earning more and more money by the way.

After Ji Yaru knew that Ji's father and Ji's mother gave up a stable life and worked hard to do business for her, she was so touched that she stayed up all night and got closer to them the next day. She also applied what she learned to take the initiative to care about the family's business, help them make ideas and use the past. To help them introduce partners. Although her contacts are now greatly reduced, she still helped Ji father a lot. As a result, the family seems to be twisted together to expand the family's business together. With many common languages, they unknowingly merge into a family.

Father Xu began to go out for entertainment, often attending banquets where leaders were present, and from time to time he made outstanding achievements in his work. He became familiar with the leaders once and again, and became the "loyal minister" of the provincial leader.