Honest person (2)

At eight o'clock in the morning, Xu Zifan's phone vibrated. He turned off the alarm clock, opened his eyes and stretched out, walked to the balcony to breathe in the fresh air for a while, feeling refreshed. The original owner's job is from 9 to 5, and occasionally he will go to Party A's company to provide technical support, and sometimes he can work at home or on business trips. Anyway, a computer and internet will do.

This is suitable for him, his old line, in the field of code, he can run freely.

He changed his clothes and finished washing quickly, went to the kitchen to eat a bowl of noodles, then threw the bowl into the sink and left it alone, and went out to work directly with his bag on his back. The original owner did not have a car, so he took a taxi to the company. When that happened, he met a lot of colleagues. He greeted them politely as the original owner did not participate in their small talk.

While waiting for the elevator, he took out his mobile phone and called Wu Xuefei. Wu Xuefei was pinched by Xu Zifan the night before. She was so scared that she couldn't fall asleep after checking sleepwalking on the Internet. She fell asleep at dawn. She was awakened by the ear-splitting ringtone after just over an hour of sleep. Her heart was beating fast, she couldn't breathe, and she took a few deep breaths before she slid her phone to get the call.

"Hello? Zifan?"

Xu Zifan lowered his head and said, "Xue Fei, I was too tired from working overtime yesterday. I got up as early as possible in a hurry. I didn't cook for you and dad. You get up and order takeaways. By the way, I don't have time to wash the dishes. Get up and wash them. Otherwise it is easy to give birth to cockroaches."

Wu Xuefei couldn't believe her ears, frowned and sat up, "What? Wash the dishes?"

"Yes, when you cook, you can't do anything else. Washing dishes is easy. I read the Internet saying that you have to move more during pregnancy, or you will have difficulty giving birth. I think about it, you don't have much chance to move, just in the future. Just take care of washing dishes and cleaning the house, but don't give birth."

"You, didn't you say that you would always treat me nicely before getting married? To be good to me is to let me have children at home and do housework? What do you mean? You still have a difficult childbirth, do you only care that the child does not care about me?"

Xu Zifan's microphone was adjusted to its maximum. The dozen or so people waiting for the elevator heard him, and they all looked at him curiously and sympathetically. Xu Zifan saw the elevator open and said, "I'm going to get into the elevator. Hang up first. Don't lose your temper. I just cook breakfast every day and work overtime and go back to do the housework until midnight. It's a bit unbearable. You don't have to do much at home. Isn't it okay to live, just as an activity? Okay, I'm already in the elevator and hung up."

"Hello? Xu Zifan! Hello?!" Listening to the busy tone on the phone, Wu Xuefei got up and opened the door and went out to the kitchen. As expected, the bowls, chopsticks and pots were not washed. She didn't like Xu Zifan, how could she wash the dishes for him? Immediately she was very angry. She called Xu Zifan, but Xu Zifan's phone number was not in the service area, and there was nowhere to go out if she was angry.

When she returned to the living room and saw the broken glass in a place, she became even more angry. Xu Zifan didn't even sweep the glass when she woke up in the morning. What was going on? What do you mean? Why does she have a feeling of losing control?

Xu Zifan's colleagues waited for Xu Zifan to hang up and asked him, "Xu Zifan, did you call your girlfriend just now? Do you have kids?"

Xu Zifan showed a shy smile like the original owner, and said embarrassedly: "I'm already married."