Furious daddy (18)

Xu Zifan posted a Weibo promptly, saying that he had invited the best lawyer in Beijing to sue Xu Maotong for killing his grandpa and grandma.

Although it has been 23 years and the prosecution period has passed, this is a serious criminal case, and it has become a phenomenon-level case known to all on hot searches. The first court reviewed and decided to accept the case.

When things have reached this point, of course no one will help Xu Maotong speak. It is easy for people to take the matter to the court to be considered true. What's more, the description in the hot search article really makes people very suspicious of Xu Maotong. Before the result came out, no one would be on his side.

Xu Zifeng, Liang Yujie, and Xu Maotong had accidents one after another. Xu Maotong's will also left the Xu family to Xu Zifeng, and their reputations were ruined, and they might even be involved in crimes. Xu's stock price finally began to fall sharply!

Xu Zifan posted another Weibo: [I reminded before that people who hold Xu's stock should sell it as soon as possible, and it is not too late to avoid more losses. 】

As soon as Xu Zifan's words came out, people who really held loose shares began to sell them urgently, causing Xu's stock price to fall again.

Xu Maotong thought that he had a stable chance of winning, but it became like this within a day. For a while, his face was flushed, his blue veins violent, his heartbeat was fast, and it was extremely difficult to breathe! He squeezed his heart hard, feeling a lot of pain inside. Xu Zifeng slapped the bedside bell frantically, turned around and rushed to the door to shout loudly. Looking back, Xu Maotong had fainted and his lips were purple!

Several experts and doctors ran into the ward to give Xu Maotong first aid, and finally told Xu Zifeng regretfully that this was an induced heart disease. There are many reasons for the disease: fear and anger, insomnia, staying up late, long-term depression, thinking and worrying, etc. Xu Maotong accounts for them all. I am prone to physical problems at such an old age, and I really can't get angry anymore and must take care of it.

After Xu Maotong woke up, he couldn't accept that there was a problem with his body, so he was asked by the police who came to investigate what happened in the past, whether there was any alibi, etc. He tried his best to calm his emotions, but still felt his heart stuffy and very uncomfortable. At the same time, he was also very frightened. Xu Zifan must have exposed this incident, but where did Xu Zifan know it? Know how much? Does anyone else know?

The transcript was not finished. Several directors of Xu's company came to the company together and proposed to remove Xu Maotong from the position of chairman. He has seriously damaged Xu's interests. If Xu Maotong disagrees, they will ignore Xu's and sell the shares. thing!

Xu Maotong was annoyed by their persecution, but the tiger fell into Pingyang and was deceived by a dog. Even if he was a confidant in the Xu family, he had to compromise with the directors. However, he made a request that professional managers can do it, but Xu Zifeng must be with the professional managers to handle company affairs together.

The two sides bargained, because Xu Mao passed to develop Xu's glorious deeds, several directors hesitated to agree. They still want to save one last, after all, the Xu family is a behemoth. They have been directors for decades. They have been in the Xu family from the generation of Xu Maotong's father. They didn't give up just as they gave up, but if they couldn't get it back this time, then they really planned to leave it alone.

Xu Maotong forced Xu Zifeng in just to find a puppet for himself so that he could control Xu's movements through Xu Zifeng, which was equivalent to holding Xu's clan in his hand. The police did not take Xu Maotong back because they did not find any strong evidence for the time being. They only restricted him from going abroad, and they might find him to assist in the investigation at any time. Xu Maotong will continue to be hospitalized because of a heart attack. His cleansing plan is ruined again, this time it will never be cleaned again!