C-position little wolfdog (21)

Xu Zifan checked the problem with Pan's father's company and found that it was particularly easy to handle, because Pan's father was stingy on the surface and regarded the money he made very seriously. So it's not very useful. This saved Xu Zifan a lot. He directly collected relevant materials and sent it to the tax bureau. At the same time, he sent an email to all the employees in Pan's company, telling them that the company was going to close and could change jobs.

The next day, everyone in Pan's company was talking about it, but they didn't take it seriously, just treating the email as a prank. Father Pan ordered the technical department to find out the cause, but in places like Beijing, a company with only a hundred people is just a small company. It is normal to be hacked occasionally. As long as it does not cause substantial damage, it will generally be nothing. This time is the same. Even Father Pan didn't care about it.

As a result, before that day passed, the people from the tax bureau came to the door. Pan's father was very frustrated. Before being asked to drink tea, he immediately notified Pan's mother and told her to find a way to find a relationship, and see if she could clear it up. At this time, the employees in the company couldn't sit still anymore. Someone thought about the email again and wondered: "Is there someone dealing with the company? Is our company's tax evasion and tax evasion true?"

"My relative's friend is in the accounting department. It seems to be true. Then President Pan is greedy this time?"

"I don't know how much to fine, will you go to jail?"

"Can the company continue to open?"

"The prospects are not good, why not hop to another company, because the capital is so big, you are afraid that you can't find a next home?"

Some people said that they were leaving, and some people had their plans in mind, but they all sorted out their resumes, began to find suitable companies, and were ready to change jobs.

At this time, Xu Zifan had just finished filming and was about to pick up Xu's mother at the airport. Ma Hui asked, "Brother Fan, do you want to call a car?"

Xu Zifan put on his coat and saw that Bai Xingchen had also finished work. He suddenly came up with an idea, "Wait a minute, I will ask something first."

"Oh, then, Brother Fan, hurry up, the car is not easy to call right now."

Xu Zifan waited for Bai Xingchen to have no one around, and went to her lounge and asked, "Teacher Bai, are you free later?"

Bai Xingchen put the bag on his back and said with a smile: "Yes, do you want to eat together?"

Xu Zifan leaned at the door and looked at her with a smile, "My mother's plane is coming soon. You know I don't have a car, can you please take me to pick you up? How about we have dinner together?"

Bai Xingchen opened his eyes wide in astonishment, and for the first time he showed an expression outside of the situation, and said inconceivably: "Give your mother the airport? Is it appropriate for me to go?"

"What's wrong? My mother has always thanked you for supporting me, and often asks me to remember to thank you. I think she must be very happy to see you." Xu Zifan noticed Bai Xingchen's expression and said casually.

Bai Xingchen is sure that Xu Zifan knows that she has a good impression of him. They have been getting along these days to test whether they can go further, but suddenly see what the parents are doing? They are still in a friend relationship, and they don't even have a confession. Is it really okay to see their parents? But she looked at Xu Zifan, Xu Zifan's attitude was so casual, it seemed that she was thinking too much. In fact, it is not a couple who formally meet the parents and help friends pick up the airport and eat a meal. What's the big deal.