C-position little wolfdog (10)

Bai Xingchen shook his head without thinking, "NO! You can't violate the rules, what do you want to do with your phone?"

Xu Zifan lowered his head and said, "I haven't told my mother that I participated in the competition. I want her to watch TV."

Bai Xingchen was silent for a while and asked, "It's that simple?"

"It's that simple." Xu Zifan raised his head to meet her gaze, particularly sincere.

Bai Xingchen hesitated, and handed him the phone, "Just this time, you can make a long story short, don't be discovered."

Xu Zifan made an OK gesture and took the phone and walked to the corner inside. As he walked, he took a quick look at the rankings on the Internet. He was the first with more than 2.8 million votes, Pan Yu was second, only about 10,000 fewer votes than him, and Li Keyang was third, with 70 or 80,000 fewer votes than him. Xu Zifan cleaned up his internet traces and called his mother.

The third episode is about to be recorded, and he just wants to know the audience's reaction. Although he designed a lot of points that are easy for the audience to like, this kind of thing is uncertain. If the audience just doesn't like fat people as idols, he has to change his strategy. Fortunately, the audience's reaction met his expectations, and he can continue.

The phone was quickly connected, and there was a loud voice from Xu's mother, "Hello? Who is it?"

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Mom, it's me, what are you doing?"

"Zifan? I'm preparing dinner in the cafeteria! Wait a while." Mother Xu quickly walked to a quiet place, her voice returned to normal, and said with concern, "Zifan, how do you use someone else's cell phone to call? What?"

"Mom, I participated in a singing competition. All players are in closed training. I borrowed someone's phone to tell you. I'm worried that you can't find me."

"Closed? What game is still closed? It won't be a lie? Where are you closed?"

"It's in a small county next to Beijing. Don't worry, mom. It's not a lie. The first two episodes have been recorded and played. You go home and look for it on TV. It's called "Idol Is Born". , Don't be scared."

"On TV?! Really? Then I'll watch it when I go back tonight, oh yeah, you're still on TV. You've gotten fat. You are too thin. By the way, how long have you played? No money in your hands. Right? I'll get you over."

"No, Mom, I still have money to record this game. Don't worry about it. You can take care of yourself and wait for me to become a big star and earn a lot of money to take you over to live in a big house and live a good life."

Mother Xu laughed a few times and said softly: "Okay, mom waits, mom is not in a hurry, you are not in a hurry to make money, don't be tired. The celebrity is not so good, if you don't mess around outside, come back. Small cities earn less, and the pace of life is slow. Mom just needs to watch you well to be satisfied."

"Yeah, good." Xu Zifan heard someone over there telling Xu's mother to cook, and said hurriedly, "Mom, go ahead. The program team will arrange to call family members in a few days. I will call you again when you want to. I just watch TV, every Saturday night at 8 o'clock."

"Eh, well, hang up, come on!"

"OK Bye Bye."

Xu Zifan hung up the phone, his mood was somewhat affected by the memory of the original owner, and it was a little uncomfortable to think of his mother who worked hard in the high school cafeteria. Xu's mother has always been very open-minded and supports her son to do anything, but she is from the countryside and only has a junior high school education. She has never been able to find a good job, so she can only be a cleaner or cook for others. The job of the school cafeteria is 3,000 a month, which is not bad in a small city, but it is also very tired. Xu's mother often has wrist pain.