C-position little wolfdog (28)

Hahaha what the **** is trying to get promoted! 】

[Zifan deserves to be an idol who wants to get married and have children. He is anxious to get his little sister to be promoted to be a wife, too funny hahaha]

[Congratulations to Zifan for successfully finding his wife, is it time to get the certificate in the next step~ I know you are sweet, don't stingy dog ​​food! I can't wait to see Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaoxing

[Said Xiaoxiaofan, Xiaoxiaoxing, don't leave, you finally found the organization, I want to watch it too, and I can also go to the father and son variety show, I really want to watch Zifan take care of the baby! ! ! 】

[666 Fanxing CP if it weren't for real, I'll eat the keyboard live! 】

[Blow my stars, the stars are king, waiting for the good news! 】

[Waiting for good news, waiting for good news, waiting for good news! 】

[If they are not together, I will never believe in love anymore! 】

The broadcast of this episode directly blasted the ratings. This season not only broke the record of the previous season, but also became the number one in the same period. The program group that had been said that this kind of show was a fake show immediately exulted. They originally provided a blind date opportunity and an environment for contact. Other CPs didn't matter to them. Why not Fanxing this time?

The program staff knew that these two people were real, and they cut all the pink shots without converging. The editor is a magician. The Fanxing pair gets along with the post-editing, so sweet and sweet, comparable to popular idol dramas! The other three pairs in the same season as them are all driven crazy now. They have just gotten acquainted with them. There is a pair of disagreements that are trying to run in, a pair that wants to create surprises and they are self-defeating, and a pair is holding hands and hugging, but the woman will always subconsciously avoid The intimate contact of the man is not really sweet at first glance. Fanxing has become a standout, isn't it blown up?

A lot of viewers who were not cold about this kind of show watched it because of the influence of the hot search, and many netizens who wanted to see if Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen were really in love also watched it. This variety show was inexplicably popped by a real couple. Up!

The popularity of the show is so high, Xu Zifan of course has to bring a few brothers in the team. Occasionally, when recording a show, he will ask the show team to shoot from the recording studio and give the Big Dipper team one or two shots. This kind of scene was unexpectedly caught by the audience. What they got was the brotherhood of Big Dipper. They felt that they were really in a good relationship, and they were attracted by this kind of friendship inexplicably, and then they had a good impression of them. Even the song by Big Dipper has become popular again.

The company that signed a one-year brokerage contract with them at the time promised to hold a concert for them if their songs were well received. Looking at their development trend now, Xu Zifan's popularity has skyrocketed. The company really put the concert on the agenda, began to choose songs for them, arranged for them to rehearse, and was ready to hold their first concert!

The members of the Big Dipper are all excited. Their initial preference is to sing and dance. Their dream is to stand on a larger stage and show them to more people. But after the debut, apart from recording a few songs, the other announcements are not related to these. Although they are also earning money, they are also red, and they are too busy, but they are all shooting commercials and variety shows. They still like to be in the practice room. Sweat in the air, practice each dance step to the precision, and then stand on the stage to shine!