Furious daddy (19)

Xu Maotong was really angry when Xu Zifan was so angry that he was sent to transfer Chu Wen, of course he was sent directly by the bodyguard. After that, Xu Mao informed Xu Zifan to meet Chu Wen as a legal husband and arrange for Chu Wen to recuperate. Xu Zifan refused this request and provided a lot of analysis materials to the court, expressing doubts about Xu Maotong's motives, and did not believe that he would sincerely do Chu Wen's good, and he was afraid that Chu Wen would be taken back by him.

Since Chu Wen is a vegetable, the court must of course consider Chu Wen's safety, and whether the husband and wife relationship between Xu Maotong and Chu Wen is good should also be considered. They mainly focus on mediation, hoping that both Xu Maotong and Xu Zifan can step back and reach an agreement, so during the adjustment period, no one knows that Chu Wen has awakened.

Xu Zifan and Chu Wen live very warmly. Xu Zifan still broadcasts live broadcasts to lose weight every day. Now he has reduced to slightly fat, the next step is to build muscles and shape his body.

Netizens were convinced by his perseverance and praised him. Many others were inspired by his comparison of photos. They thanked him for his perseverance, which led them to persevere. Now many of Xu Zifan's fans have become thinner. When Xu Zifan saw these, he sent a Weibo to respond to them, saying that his good perseverance was inherited, and it was completely inherited from his mother's good genes.

Although the fans don't understand why he mentioned his mother, all of this Weibo is a blessing to Chu Wen, hoping that she will be healthy and wake up soon. Although most of them are just auspicious words, no one can really think that a vegetative who has been sleeping for 23 years will wake up, but the blessings do look very festive.

When Xu Zifan was happy, he wrapped up a big red envelope for fans to grab, and all of a sudden, #徐子凡孝顺# and #徐子凡力量宠粉# became hotly searched.

Xu Maotong saw these cold snorts and regretted that Xu Zifan's financial resources had not been cut off because of his reputation. Isn't Xu Zifan so beautiful now because he is rich? Otherwise, there is no filial son in front of the bed for a long time, so let him try to take care of a vegetative person every day. Just rubbing and massaging will have to tire him! Thinking that the private club became more and more famous, it had almost become the default first club in the circle, and he felt his heart throbbed again.

That was Xu Zifan who spent hundreds of millions of him to open it up, cutting his flesh and hitting him in the face. Xu Zifan is really an empty glove white wolf, very cunning!

When Xu Maotong thought about Xu Zifan, his heart throbbed badly. He forced himself to leave these things behind, staring at the secretary and remembering to urge the lawyer to **** Chu Wen. Then he contacted Xu Zifeng to find out about the performance of professional managers in the company. Who knows that Xu Zifeng said that he was going to have a meeting without saying a word, and he hung up the phone!

Xu Maotong threw away his mobile phone and scolded in anger: "One or two are unfilial!"

The carer next to him quickly persuaded: "Mr. Xu, please pay attention to your emotions and don't get angry."

The nurse glanced at him, disdain, how could a scum like Xu Zifeng be filial? People like Xu Zifan shouldn't be filial to Xu Maotong either. Such a scumbag still wants people to be filial, dreaming?

The attitudes of the three nurses were the same. Even though they performed their duties on the surface, they only fulfilled their prescribed duties. There was not a single word of concern. There is a difference between due diligence and dedication. Xu Maotong did not notice the difference, but judging from the frequency of his heartache, scumbags are not seen everywhere.