Plastic uncle and nephew (23)

When Li Ge saw Xu Zifan's Weibo, he felt bad. He hurriedly called Xia Shuangshuang and asked: "What does Xu Zifan mean? You bullied others and wanted to change the script?"

Xia Shuangshuang stammered and said: "I want to change it, but isn't it the screenwriter and director who have the final say? It's actually not Xu Zifan who has the final say?"

"You are really good, you dare to mislead me in this kind of thing, now it's fine, Xu Zifan is obviously expected to explode, even if people really pit you, you are still prepared for the pit, you wait for the cold!" Li Ge said badly and hung up. phone. He has a hunch that Xia Shuangshuang must be okay. A stain that cannot be washed away will appear in his career!

Xia Shuangshuang has been upset these days. Brother Li was still so angry that she smashed her mobile phone to the ground and complained to the system: "Is it important that who brought up the change of the script? They even me. I don't know the relationship with Xu Hao. Is there any evidence that I bullied others? It's really inexplicable. A gold medal broker can't handle it for such a small amount of hours. What does he eat!"

[Host, the director and screenwriter of "Xia Yi Biography" have just posted on Weibo, and they have empirical evidence to prove that you are bullying people in the crew. 】

Xia Shuangshuang was taken aback, and said suspiciously: "How is it possible? So many big-name playmakers, princesses, and substitutes have no proof. Can they have my proof?"

[Host, I suggest you understand the situation as soon as possible and come up with countermeasures. 】

Xia Shuangshuang picked up her phone, frowned and checked the director and screenwriter's Weibo on the Internet. When she saw it, her eyes widened and she didn't dare to say anything: "They actually recorded the way I was talking in the scene?! How could it be? Isn't the camera turned off during rest?!"

The director posted several short videos. Some Xia Shuangshuang asked him to change the show and he refused, some had to compromise to change the show when he received a call, Xia Shuangshuang asked for a change again and suggested that the imperial concubine and queen die early, and some Xia Shuangshuang NG. The second victim of Yao Kexin's drowning scene in the water. In the video of the drowning scene, Xu Zifan appeared to pull Yao Kexin ashore and had a fight with Xia Shuangshuang.

From the video, you can clearly see that Xu Zifan hates Xia Shuangshuang, and also asked the director P to change his head to use a substitute, saying that Xia Shuangshuang NG can't act at all for too many times. And Xia Shuangshuang also changed her usual weak image, and the pinpoint quarreled with Xu Zifan loudly at Mai Mangdi. How could there be any little stars who feared the second generation of wealth? That arrogance is higher than Xu Zifan. In the end, Xu Zifan laughed angrily, and said that he agreed to add drama to the default heroine, to see if she could soar into the sky, and said he was curious about who the funder behind her was. Xia Shuangshuang didn't refute, she just shook her face and left.

The netizens looked stunned, and the people who spoke for Xia Shuangshuang shut up. Afraid of the rich second generation bullying ordinary people? It's possible for others. Is it good for Xia Shuangshuang to not bully others? Someone broke the news before that Xia Shuangshuang deliberately let Yao Kexin act in a drowning show, but there has been no real hammer. Everyone thought it was a black man. Unexpectedly, this time even the video was released. Speaking of the director, this operation is too irritating. I have never seen a director doing this. After all, everyone is in the entertainment industry. See you when you look up and there is no need to offend people. dead. But who made Xu Zifan speak @他? Everyone understands that this Xia Shuangshuang not only splashed Xu Zifan's face when she broke up, but also bullied Xu Zifan's girlfriend when she was filming. Xu Shao must not be able to bear it. It is only now that the video has been endured to the limit!