Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (9)

There are surveillance cameras in front of each classroom, which will be turned on during the exam. There is no cheating phenomenon at all, so no one questioned Xu Zifan's performance, some were just amazed. What kind of existence does it look like from the last few to the top of the class in a month? Is this a change of mind? !

The teacher praised Xu Zifan vigorously in the class, and even the principal knew about such a student who had made great progress, and asked him to share his learning experience in public when he raised the flag and inspire his classmates.

When the flag was raised, Xu Zifan generously walked up to the podium, hugged eight notebooks, and said: "Hello everyone, I am Xu Zifan in the third grade of high school. I did a good job in this monthly exam, but there is no secret. My method is Race against time to increase the efficiency of learning to the highest level. I will learn every day until two in the morning and five in the morning to get up and do exercises after class. When eating and on the way to and from school, I will silently memorize English words and Chinese texts without wasting any time. But I I exercise every morning, and every night my mother cooks soup for me to replenish my body. My willpower is strong enough to persist in this way. You can refer to it, but it is not recommended to follow school. It is not good if you are tired or tired of studying.

In addition, the classmates who know me know that I have a poor foundation, so I started to review from the first grade textbook. Self-study, and then find a tutor to tell me what self-study does not understand. These are all the notes that I have made during this period of time. It can be regarded as a summary of the important knowledge points of each subject, and there is a very thick wrong question book. If a student needs a copy, he can borrow a copy of the review materials. Of course, this is the material I have worked hard to summarize. I think it is not inferior to the materials bought in the bookstore, so I will charge some fees appropriately. "

He saw that the face of the director next to him changed, and many of the classmates also started to booze and smiled calmly: "Although I really want to help my classmates selflessly, I think that when I reach the age of 18, I can earn some pocket money on my own and reduce the burden on my parents. It's a more meaningful thing. So that you don't have to owe me favors when you buy the information, and it's more comfortable to use, right?"

The boys don't think it's too much to see the excitement, they shouted in unison, "Yes!"

Xu Zifan smiled and nodded, "Every work-study person is worthy of praise, and fair trade is much more noble than free request. I hope that students will not think that I see money open. When we enter society, this will be normal again. But it's a trivial matter. Of course, we are still good classmates. With classmate friendship, the pricing of my materials will be lower. If a classmate asks me questions, I will try my best to help answer it, and I will definitely not charge. thank you all!"

The classmates clapped again, and Xu Zifan bowed, returned the microphone to the director, smiled and nodded at him, and returned to the class. With a smile on his face, the director encouraged everyone to say a few words. As soon as he disbanded, he notified the third class teacher to call Xu Zifan to the office. But how could he have said Xu Zifan? When Xu Zifan left, he even thought that not giving Xu Zifan money was taking advantage of him and squeezing his labor force. The director shook his head and told the teacher in charge of each class to look at the students and stop watching. Xu Zifan said that selling materials is sold outside the school, and it really has nothing to do with the school. Whoever wants to buy it should buy materials in a bookstore. Maybe it's really useful.

When Xu Zifan returned to work, he met Ji Yuxin in the corridor. Ji Yuxin's complexion was instantly hard to look at. He glanced at him disdainfully, and said in a modest voice, "Xu Zifan, are you embarrassed? Are you short of money and crazy? Are you so much studying? See someone earn money with notes."