Raiders get out (10)

It was the first time that Ji Yawen saw her boss caring about her subordinates so much, her voice was not as serious as usual, but she was so intoxicating! And the care in the boss' words made her nose sore, and the softness under her strength almost came out. She blinked hurriedly, blinked away the water vapor in her eyes, and bowed her head and said, "Thank you, chairman, then I will go back first. The hospital has arranged a senior **** for you to watch the night. If the chairman has anything to do, you can ask the **** immediately contact me."

"Okay, go back, be careful on the way."

The injuries and shocks Ji Yawen suffered this time were completely caused by him, and he could not give a reasonable explanation. I am afraid that he will be a strange person in the eyes of Assistant Ji in the future. No way, he really couldn't explain such a strange thing. In order to avoid being stunned, Lin Siyan and the system should not be revealed to anyone before they are sure. On Assistant Ji's side, he should double his salary, and such things may be inevitable in the future.

This also made him discover that he was really not very safe. He remembered the bodyguards he had used so well and decided to protect himself tightly.

When Ji Yawen returned home, the familiar environment gave her a great sense of security, and the energy in her heart disappeared. She changed her clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower, but as soon as she closed her eyes, she would see the scene where the headlight fell. When she lost her mind, she would think of Xu Zifan hugging her without warning and then fell unconscious. All this is inexplicable, like making a movie, but she was really frightened. The tension and fear at the time were all released when she was alone.

Ji Yawen splashed her face with cold water to calm herself down. She cannot be immersed in negative emotions and will continue to work tomorrow. She grew up in an orphanage, skipped grades to complete her studies on a scholarship, and got such a good job. In fact, she was very satisfied and happy. It's okay even if you encounter strange things, isn't everyone doing well now?

She took a towel and wiped her face, remembering Xu Zifan's saying that she would live with a friend. She used to be busy studying, graduating, busy earning money, earning money, busy sitting firmly in the position of the first assistant, and had no time to make friends. Like Xu Zifan, in fact Xu Zifan has no friends, so she can only comfort herself by herself, and then simply forget the bad things.

Ji Yawen turned on all the lights at home, searched the Internet for news about Xu Zifan, contacted another assistant of Xu Zifan, and let him and the public relations department pay attention. The chairman of the Xu Group must deal with it as soon as possible, otherwise the speculation of the outside world will affect Xu's stock price. Although she can leave these arrangements to other assistants, she still feels uneasy and wants to stare. Sure enough, following her boss for a long time, she also became a workaholic.

Later, she saw that someone suspected that Xu Zifan was having an accident while dining with Lin Siyan. Someone photographed Xu Zifan and Lin Siyan at the scene. There was a gossip about it not long ago. Netizens had a lot of doubts. Ji Yawen immediately asked the public relations department to release the on-site monitoring. It was clear from the surveillance that Xu Zifan and Ji Yawen came out of the box, and then passed out, Lin Siyan and her agent came to help. And Ji Yawen asked someone to stop others, Lin Siyan never got close to Xu Zifan again, and she looked completely unfamiliar.

As soon as this surveillance came out, the scandals that Lin Siyan and Xu Zifan hadn't started to stir up disappeared. Someone noticed Shang Ji Yawen, guessing what her identity is. From the video, she is very close to Xu Zifan. Could it be Xu Zifan's girlfriend?

Ji Yawen was drinking water. Seeing this kind of remarks, she almost didn't choke, so she hurriedly asked the public relations department to issue a statement saying that the chairman is safe. The video is the assistant to the chairman. Thank you for your concern.