Furious daddy (16)

The news of Chairman Xu being drugged by someone next to his pillow has been overwhelming. In particular, some reporters squatted to say that Liang Yujie was detained. This meant guilt in the eyes of everyone. Everyone is now criticizing Liang Yujie as a venomous woman, not only suppressing Xu Zifan for many years, holding up his own son, but also poisoning Xu Maotong with medicine. Who can compare her poison?

What's more, there were photos of Xu Maotong and Liang Yujie when they were in college. Even if they clarified that they were lovers who broke up a long time ago and met again after Chu Wen's accident, they would not wash away Liang Yujie's reputation as a mistress. This time this happened again, and even the kind of mentally disabled people who supported her as a "first lover" no longer support her. How can "true love" poison the lover?

Many people say that if there is a mother, there must be a son. Xu Zifeng is really Liang Yujie's son. Both mother and son are just as vicious. It is also said that Xu Zifan said that the wicked would be punished, and as expected, all three of the Xu family were punished. Do you regret Xu Maotong's end? Facts have proved that eccentric minors and illegitimate children will have no good end. Rich businessmen and ordinary people are the same.

Xu Zifeng told Liang Yujie about all the news reports. Liang Yujie sat there sullenly, lost in her eyes, and muttered: "It's over... it's all over..."

Xu Zifeng gritted his teeth and said, "It's all Xu Zifan's ghost! I'm going to find him!"

Liang Yujie hurriedly grabbed him, and said anxiously: "Don't go! When your dad wakes up and let him handle it, you must not go, you can't beat him!"

Xu Zifeng looked at her incredulously, frowning and said: "Why do you always have the ambition of others to destroy your own prestige? In your eyes, I am so useless? Only the son you raised has the ability? You raise him and love him So what? Now he has put you in the police station? You always tell me that you are really partial to me. I think it's all fake? You have a relationship with a dog for more than 20 years, so dare you say you Have no feelings for Xu Zifan at all?"

"Of course not! Why do you think of me that way?" Liang Yujie was stunned, never expected that Xu Zifeng would still care about such a thing when it was so important. Is it because she and Xu Maotong have paved too many roads for their son over the years, instead making him a flower in the greenhouse? Otherwise, why is Xu Zifeng's shortcomings exposed now that she has an accident with Xu Maotong?

Xu Zifeng shook her hand away, left the lawyer behind, and left without looking back. It seemed that he was really dissatisfied with her.

Liang Yujie fell into the chair and suddenly covered her face and started sobbing. What should she do? This feeling of being trapped in a swamp and unable to break free is too terrible. At this time, she can't find any support. How could she fail in this life!

The police guarding by the side looked contemptuous. From their conversation, you could tell that Liang Yujie didn't have any sincerity towards Xu Zifan. No wonder Xu Zifan broke up with his family. It turns out that everything that was said on the Internet was true!

At this time, Xu Zifan just got up. He took his bodyguards to leave Xu's house leisurely, ignoring the obstruction of the housekeeper and others. On the way, he heard the bodyguards report the development of the night, and he was in a great mood. He turned through the information on the Internet with his mobile phone, and directly posted a Weibo: [Xu Dong is not dead, the doctor said that the sequelae are quite serious and he needs to rest. I heard that Ms. Liang gave me medicine and the evidence is conclusive. As Xu's parents, I will tell her to sit in prison. Thank you for your concern. ps. Husband and wife are still the original match, Xiaosan is unreliable, please remember. 】