Plastic uncle and nephew (27)

When the surveillance video first came out, Xu Hao's assistant checked Xia Shuangshuang. But Xia Shuangshuang's video was sent by the system. Unless a hacker expert like Xu Zifan, otherwise the source of the video cannot be found at all, so there is no evidence that Xia Shuangshuang did it. There is no way that the behind-the-scenes promoters can't find out. The most important thing now is crisis public relations, to properly resolve the unfavorable comments on Xu Hao online.

Xu Hao sent a message to immediately withdraw the clarification notice that Xu had sent before, canceled the hot search about him at a big price, and bought the navy to call Xia Shuangshuang the focus of the slut, saying that she was just a romantic lace of Xu Hao, Xu What achievements did Hao have at such a young age, how much charity he has done, and so on. People have the mentality of Mu Qiang, and some people do feel that Xu Hao, a business man who has a small star, is just his private life.

So netizens quarreled about whether Xia Shuangshuang was a socialite or a female hero, and they started arguing about whether the strong ability and strong ability does not mean personal morality. After the focus shifted, everyone's attention to Xu's uncle and nephew's struggle dropped, and there was no more speculation about Xu Hao's unruly intentions.

Xia Shuangshuang has also been in the entertainment industry for so long anyway, and seeing the trend of the situation knows that Xu Hao has splashed dirty water on her. She hesitated for a long time, and decided to keep those fans who thought she was a hero in the female middle school. Then she would set up a stable person and prefer real mature women. After discussing with the system, she posted a Weibo.

[Xia Shuangshuang V: Relationship issues are my personal business, I don't think anyone has the right to scold me. I only started with Xu Hao after Xu Zifan and I broke up. Regardless of whether the time difference between them was long or short, I didn't derail and had no moral problems. (If I cheat and make me thunder!) Also, Xu Hao is Xu Zifan's uncle, not mine. After Xu Zifan and I broke up, Xu Hao and I were adult men and women who had nothing to do with each other. There is nothing to blame for a relationship.

I cherish this relationship very much. In order to protect this relationship, I even concealed it for several months without revealing it to anyone, including my agent. But I didn't expect that because of the unpleasant role of "Xia Yi", my popularity plummeted and I was almost hacked on the Internet. Chairman Xu probably felt that I had lost his face. Without discussing with me, he terminated my spokesperson contract and deleted my part in the new drama. What I couldn't accept the most was that Chairman Xu gave me a breakup fee and compensation fee to break up with me, and warned me not to expose our relationship.

I was very sad, so I ran to find him, crying so loudly, all of them were photographed, and you saw them. I really love him, otherwise it would be nice to live with money, why bother crying and begging him? Believe it or not, I don't care anymore, anyway, because of your scolding him, he has blocked me, I don't know if I can continue to be in the entertainment circle, it is better to be the truest self and live Be comfortable. By the way, those who took the opportunity to step on me and explode the black material had better come up with evidence, and those who had no evidence would wait for my lawyer's letter! 】

Xia Shuangshuang's attitude was very tough, and she seemed to be willing to give up, and she wanted to show her truest self to everyone. There are really a lot of people eating this set. In this world, everyone hates someone and someone likes it. Otherwise, how do you call it "grouping people together by group"? There are so many girls who are not so upright like Xia Shuangshuang's "true temperament", and believe that her crying so miserably is definitely the performance of Xu Hao, and feel that she has been dumped by the Xu family's uncle and nephew to be very unfortunate. Isn't it right for Uncle Xu's nephew to raise stars by having a wallet? Shouldn't they scold more?