chapter 127 collapse

Comenzar desde el principio

wang yang's eyes narrowed slightly: "when i had no food to eat and no place to live because of you, it was brother fan who took me in, gave me food to eat, and gave me a bed to sleep in, he said that he would be better for me in the future, and he also arrested you to make me angry." "

yang jiali smiled and was not in a hurry to refute him.

he just quietly buttoned wang yang's buttons, with a somewhat pitiful tone, and said, "it hurts to be forced to do that kind of thing every day." when he hit you, was he afraid? "

wang yang's eyes were shocked, he shrank back, and silently lowered his head.

yang jiali was not in a hurry to force him to open his mouth, but only told him not to get cold at night, and told him goodnight.

in the next few days, yang jiali always took advantage of ye fan's absence or inattention, called wang yang to his side, and did not let him do anything, just help him deal with the wound, there was really no way in the cage, and he would also teach wang yang what medicine to use to wipe it without pain.

while dealing with it, he intentionally or unintentionally mentioned to wang yang the topic of the so-called enemy and benefactor.

wang yang was still very determined at first, but later, he looked at the wounds on his body more and more, and only yang jiali would smile at him in the whole room, which would make his wounds less painful, and his attitude slowly shook.

on the afternoon of the eighth day, yang jiali helped wang yang wipe the scald cream he had stolen from the living room under his command, and ye fan was not in a good mood in the morning, and extinguished a cigarette butt into wang yang's palm, and the blood was paste and a hot mark.

wang yang looked at yang jiali and smeared cool white ointment on the palm of his hand and said, "he likes me." he said he would be nice to me later. although you are good to me, you are still an enemy. "

yang jiali smiled lightly, slowly closed the lid of the burn cream, and said solemnly: "he doesn't like you at all." "

wang yang seemed to be provoked by yang jiali's words, and his eyes suddenly widened: "lying, you are lying." "

yang jiali shook his head, full of confidence and no heart, and said calmly: "when you like a person, you will not let him get hurt, and you don't want to see him in danger." the little bit of sadness, sadness, and pain he has will make your heart pound. ye fan's behavior towards you did not like your appearance at all. "

wang yang's eyes were stunned, and he didn't say a word for half a day.

he seemed to want to refute it, and the brain of a child was as insane as if it could not think of a rebuttal argument.

yang jiali handed him the burn cream from the cage, looked around, and said softly, "in this way, if you still insist on believing him, then we will do an experiment." i called ye ting at night, and you listened. when ye fan came back to force you to do that, you resisted him once, saying that you were in a lot of pain, not today, and you will see what ye fan did to you. "

wang yang didn't speak, and he didn't know if he listened to it or not.

at nine o'clock in the evening, ye fan returned home.

after dinner, he threw his phone into the dog's cage and said impatiently, "ten minutes." "

ye ting and ye fan talked about the conditions, to withdraw the bid, no problem, but before that, he had to talk to yang jiali on the phone every day to confirm his safety, and ye fan agreed.

yang jiali glanced at wang yang, who was crouching next to the cage, and wang yang's sluggish eyes were staring at the mobile phone in his hand.

the phone was connected, and ye ting's gentle voice came from the microphone.

after saying as usual that he was fine, yang jiali suddenly changed his tone and said somewhat coquettishly: "even today, my hand was accidentally twisted, and the joints were very painful and very uncomfortable." "

as soon as ye ting heard it, he was immediately anxious: "then how to do it, have you dealt with it?" the injury is not serious, has ye fan asked you to see a doctor? is there any medicine, and have you applied it? ye fan! ye fan you listen to me the phone! "

finally, ye fan was called over, took the mobile phone and negotiated with ye ting at that end for half a day, stretched his face and did not know what to scold, summoned the bodyguard at the door, let him call a doctor, and looked at the hand joints for yang jiali.

the doctor pinched and pinched and did not feel that there was anything wrong with the hand, yang jiali just said that it hurt.

in the end, the doctor had no way, prescribed several ointments of ten thousand gold oils, and let yang jiali wipe it.

wang yang crouched next to him and silently observed all this, hearing ye ting's almost distressed tone, and in his chaotic eyes, somehow, a small flame was lit.

yang jiali applied the medicine, lay down in the cage, and watched ye fan take wang yang upstairs.

the light went dark, and yang jiali closed his eyes, his ears keenly listening to the sound of the second floor.

at first, everything was quiet.

after that, a small noise gradually came from inside the door, yang jiali held his breath, and before he could exhale, he heard a sudden slamming sound inside the door that something was smashed, followed by a more violent and brutal knocking sound.

the door was suddenly opened, and the light from the bedroom rushed out.

yang jiali picked open a slit in his closed eyelids and saw a fierce and cruel ye fan pinch wang yang's neck and get him out of the room and press him against the railing, and the two people's bodies were not even separated.

wang yang was screaming and crying, and he said, "i hurt, i hurt, it hurts!" "

ye fan ignored him at all, twisted his head and slammed into the railing, and after taking off his suit, his rude and mean nature in the room was exposed: "after educating you for so many days, suddenly want to resist again?" what are you, you are something! "

wang yang's head was forced to be chiseled several times on the wooden railing, and the corners of his forehead were bleeding.

yang jiali's heart jumped.

he only knew that ye fan was cruel, but he didn't expect that in the room, he could be cruel to this point.

he looked at wang yang's face again, only to see the blood from wang yang's forehead tip flowing into his eyes, the look of those blood-red eyes, the look on his thin and miserable white face, yang jiali only felt somewhat familiar.

at the beginning, when he was handcuffed by ye ting and his wrists were forced to open his legs, he also had such a look.

it was a kind of fierce despair after the false beliefs and self-esteem were completely crushed.