chapter 19 shou zhu waiting for yang

Start from the beginning

some sad and helpless laughed twice, yang jiali left this bus stop sign.

at five o'clock in the evening, he asked for a bowl of noodles at a small noodle restaurant, barely cushioned his stomach, put on the mask he had just bought, and hid and went back to his rental hut first.

he and zhao zong made an appointment to meet at a nearby intersection at six o'clock, and before that, he wanted to go back and pack some things.

covering the dark corridor, yang jiali couldn't wait to sneak to the door of the small rental house that had not returned for a few days, took off his mask, took out the key, and opened the door.

inside the door was dark and dusty.

he fanned it with his hand, and just as he put the key on the small shoe cabinet next to him, the lights in the room snapped on.

yang jiali was shocked and subconsciously covered his eyes with his hands.

when his eyes were accustomed to the light, he slowly lowered his hand.

i saw a chair not far away, ye ting was sitting there steadily, his legs folded, holding a pure english report in his hand, and a pair of metal-framed thin-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, looking at him expressionlessly.

looking at yang jiali's eyes, ye ting slowly pulled away a smile and said, "i still have the energy to plan an escape, it seems that last night, i didn't do enough." "

yang jiali's body shook a little, and without saying a word, he turned around and was about to run.

just after running to the entrance, before my hand touched the doorknob, someone slammed the door from the outside.

yang jiali was anxious, raised his hand and slammed the door: "open the door, who is outside, open the door!" 

he dragged the doorknob desperately, but unfortunately someone outside seemed to be pressing against the door, rao was how hard he tried, the door did not see half a gap, closed tightly, determined to block him inside.

yang jiali chuckled in his heart, and then turned around to see that ye ting had already put down the report and stood up.

"what's the panic," ye ting said, "i can still eat you." 

yang jiali pressed his back against the door, thinking, aren't you going to eat me on a dog day, the kind that has no bones left.

ye ting walked step by step to yang jiali, did not speak, and raised his hand to reach out to yang jiali.

yang jiali's face changed and he subconsciously avoided it.

ye ting's hand froze in mid-air, but he still persistently probed the side of yang jiali's cheek, and his fingers moved gently, wiping away a small dirty stain on yang jiali's face.

ye ting asked calmly, "why don't you obey?" "

yang jiali frowned, not understanding what he meant.

ye ting then asked, "why did you run away?" "

yang jiali looked sideways, half-dazed, sneered twice, and replied: "you have already got into bed to play, don't run away, wait for a few days to be forced to die by you alive." "

"if it wasn't for me last night, i'm afraid you would have been caught by a strange man, and i would have helped you."

yang jiali opened his mouth and said viciously, "you save a fart, you are called a traitor!" "

ye ting snorted lightly and did not refute it.

he stared at yang jiali for a while, pulling yang jiali's arm to drag it to the other side.

yang jiali panicked, just about to struggle, ye ting impatiently picked him up, walked all the way to the old small sofa, threw him up, and sat down on the sofa opposite.

yang jiali grasped the edge of the sofa, guarded and suppressed anger: "what do you really want to do!" "

ye ting tapped his fingers on his leg and said, "i told you this morning that when i come back from the company, i want to have a good talk with you, and now the time for conversation has come." "

yang jiali took a deep breath: "i don't have anything to talk to you about." "

ye ting said, "you don't, i have." "

unhurriedly, he took out his wallet and drew a card from it.

yang jiali frowned, "something." "

ye ting said lightly, "this card, one hundred thousand." last night was indeed a relationship that happened when you were drunk, so this hundred thousand, as your compensation. "

yang jiali's eyes narrowed, and before he could get angry, ye ting drew out another card and pushed it in front of yang jiali.

"this card, five million," ye ting's lips lightly ticked, and a smile appeared on his lips, "last night's feeling was good, although i have been on you before, but i am not tired, after five years, the taste is still quite nostalgic to me." so, the five million, as a fee for you, if you are too small, i can add it. "

yang jiali looked at the card and looked up in disbelief: "you... what do you mean. "

ye ting smiled, did not turn a corner, and said directly: "simply put, i want to wrap you."