Vacition

Pete's POV

I looked over to see Patrick standing over the bed. "Trick?" I mumble. Patrick smiled and leaned over kissing my forehead. "Hey hey, relax. He says with a perky soft voice. He goes around the bed and gets into pj's. He got into the bed next to me. I look over at him, his blue eyes sparkling. He starts to straddle me, he grabs my hand taking off my ring. He slides it off and puts it on the night stand. He takes his hand and pulls his ring off too. Patrick kissed me again. "Not so tense Petey." Patrick says kissing my forehead. I relax all my muscles. Patrick lays flat on top of me, he traces the tattoos on my stomach. I wrap my arms around him making sure he's as close as possible to me. I kiss his forehead and play with his brown hair. He giggles and rolls off of me. He backs himself into me practically on top of me. I snuggle as close as I can. I put my head on his shoulder. A few minutes later I hear snoring. I giggle to myself. I roll over on my back and stare at the white chipped ceiling. Hours later I'm still thinking about whatever and not asleep. "Babe?" I whisper to see if Patrick's awake. No response. I sigh and sit up. I stare at the ground for a good minute. I feel something touch my back. I look over my shoulder to see Patrick sitting up behind me. "Trick 'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I say with guilt. He just smiles and kisses my forehead.