Margaret - Part 2

Start from the beginning

The stoic and emotionless voice of a woman startled them , as they looked above to see a woman in blue with grey hair floating above them . As she descended to meet them , they saw that she seemed a lot like a residents of the velvet room . However , she also seemed more formal , and more dangerous , with tarot cards floating around her , and a large compendium floating behind her .

" this is the Vision Hall , a world inside you . Deep down , you know what this world is better than anyone " the woman said ominously " during the past months , you have been fighting through increasingly difficult battles , and in every one of them you emerged victorious . Your journey through growth in strength and mind have proven most interesting , and I would love to study it closely , which is why I summoned you here "

" who ... who are you ? " Minako asked

" my name is Margaret , I believe that name should sound familiar to you ? "

" so ... so you're her ... that woman that Theo and Elizabeth warned us from ? "

" yes ... that would be me ... " Margaret held her compendium " well , shall we begin ? "

" and if we were to refuse to fight ? " Minato asked sternly

" hm ... I see ... " Margaret smiled " you are the troublesomely smart one , what was your name again ? Minato Arisato ? "

" what did you say ? " Minato kept his eyes fixated on Margaret , but he still couldn't see her moving until she was right behind him , she then proceeded to clutch his arm and twist it " agh ! What ?! When did you ... agh ! "

" Minato ?! "

" you are the person who rendered my sassy and rude friend quiet , allow me to thank you properly " the woman said coldly as she broke Minato's arm right then and there , then she called Helel and healed him on the spot " allow me clarify something , just so we are on an even level of understanding : I am not your assistant , and you are definitely not my masters . Never once have I made a request to fight you , and I could not possibly care less what you think . You can fight me , or just stand there and let me kill you , whatever you chose , I will not change my intentions ... "

" Minato ! " Minako sat by her brother who was still clutching his arm as he struggled to believe that it was healed , and she angrily yelled at Margaret " so what ?! Do you also want to understand yourself ?! Are we Persona users , or freaking THERAPISTS ?!! "

" such sincere emotions ... you really do share a strong bond between each other , the two of you ... " Margaret said as she stared at the twins " make no mistake , I have already found the answer that explains who I am a long time ago . Here and now , I only want to research and understand the various forms of power one Persona could harbor and radiates . You could help me understand more , or you could waste my time . You may find my punishment merciless to say the least , so I advise you to revise your options cautiously "

" you picked the wrong twins to mess with , Maggie ! " Minako furiously said as she stood up and brandished her naginata " I'll show you what it means when your own lab rats rebel against you ! Nobody messes with my little brother and gets away with it ! "

" we're twins ... but besides that , you're right " Minato stood up , and glared at Margaret " you want an experiment , we'll give you one hell of an experiment that you'll never forget ! "

" Very well ... Then let our showdown begin " Margaret said swiftly , as she floated in the air " Masakado ! "

Masakado appeared , enveloping Margaret in a powerful aura that greatly strengthened her , she then followed that by calling Thor , which rushed at the twins with its hammer . Minako called Orpheus Telos to try and block Thor , but Margaret quickly flew toward her Persona and restrained him , before slamming him on the ground . The twins were shocked to see Orpheus Telos completely overpowered by Margaret , that they forgot Kali as it slashed at them with its blades .