" No ! I can still save you ! Vishnu ! Ananta ! Please answer me ! " in that impossible moment , where no escape was in sight , Minako had a sudden burst of inspiration . She called two Personas that worked together to grant both of them momentarily invincibility , and sure enough , the bullet that Takaya fired bounced right off of Minato's head , and saved her from an iceberg casted by the Reaper that was meant to pierce her gut .

" you ! Learn to stay down when you've lost ! " Takaya glared at her

" Mi...na...ko... " Minato winced " Magi...doloan... can ... still ... "

" what ?! " Minako understood what he meant , as she saw the Reaper preparing a Magidoloan. This was especially dangerous because Minato was in no condition to tank a Magidoloan " no way ! Odin ! "

Minako quickly struck the Reaper with a destructive lightning blast, hoping to finish it off quickly. However, her lightning strike could only weaken the shadow for a physical strike , and wasn't enough to knock it down . By then , the Reaper had mostly finished charging its Magidoloan , so she had no hope of interrupting it in time . It seemed like , despite her effort , she wasn't fast enough to save her brother and herself .

" Athena ! "

Aigis's Persona came blasting out of the wall in an instant , thrusting the Reaper with full force , much to the shock and disbelief of everyone in the hall . Aigis seemed furious , and she was even in Orgia Mode already . The Reaper had already received a severe blast of lightning just a few seconds ago , and that amplified the attack even more . Before Takaya's distraught eyes , and the shocked gazes of the twins , the Reaper disappeared. It was finally defeated after all this time .

" did I succeed ... in protecting ... everyone ... ? " Aigis collapsed as she overheated

" yes ! You did ! You did it Aigis ! " Minako said excitedly

" you ... you ruined everything ... " Takaya was preparing to finish Aigis and the twins off , when he just barely dodged an axe that could have struck him clean in the face " what ?! You ?! "

" been a while , asshole...you don't seem all that thrilled to see me ... " Shinjiro grinned as he entered through the hole that Aigis's Persona had left during her spectacular entrance " let me know if I'm getting in the way of something more important , would you ? "

" Shin-chan ! " Minako eagerly exclaimed , but as she saw Takaya pointing his gun at him , she grew anxious " no ! You have to run away ! His bullets are poisonous ! "

" Die ! " Takaya fired at Shinjiro , but was mortified to see the bullet bounced clean off of his face " what ?! No way ! Castor was never invulnerable to ... ! "

" I never had the chance to talk to you about what you've done to me , or to Minako over there " Shinjiro glared at Takaya as he pointed the evoker at his head , with mysterious blue light that engulfed him as he prepared to call his Persona " So let's talk now , what do you say ? Ready for this ? "

Above Shinjiro , a brand new Persona appeared . A majestic knight cladded in magnificent black armor from head to toe , with stoic shield in one hand and an impressive sword in the other . The knight was riding a black as night pegasus that hovered above their heads , and as the knight raised his sword in the sky , the twins and Aigis were both surrounded by a barrier .

" I am thou , thou art I . With thy newfound resolution to live , the innermost power within thyself hath been set free . Henceforth , I shall bestow upon thee the ability to call upon me . Aeneas is my name , and I shall be the stalwart harbinger of thy victory ! "

" Shin-chan ... that's ... " Minako was in awe as she stared at the new Persona that emerged from Shinjiro

" a ... new ... Persona ... " Minato wondered if the headache was making him hallucinate