" the ... the new chairman ? " Yukari was confused

" Kai ... Ren ? What kind of name is that ? " Junpei was bothered by something else

" excuse me ?! " The new chairman furiously yelled at Junpei " what did you just say ?! "

" I ... what ? What did I say ? "

" hmph , I can see that the previous chairman was too lenient with you , he even has a minor staying with high school students , as if no girl might take advantage of him ! "

" what ?! " Minako exclaimed " no girl in this dorm would do that ! .

" you're the one to talk , I've been hearing all sorts of rumors about how you and this kid went out on dates and slept together ! "

" s—slept ?! "

" Minako would never do something like that , besides I'm not a—! " Ken started

" be quiet ! I'll have you all get in line and act like diligent students starting today , and I especially have my eyes on you , Kotone Shiomi ! " the woman furiously yelled at Minako " if you think you can take advantage of minors on my watch , missy , you have another thing—! "

" okay , slow down ! " Minato sternly stood between her and Minako " you went on and on about diligence, but as far as I can see we're just getting late because you're holding us back from going to school , so if you could please shut your trap so we could be ' diligent students ' that would be appreciated ! "

Minato's swift and decisive words rendered Kai speechless , and by the time she found a suitable comeback , the young dorm residents had already left the dorm . She furiously glared at the door through which they left .

" Makoto Yuki ... I have my eyes on you , too ... and the moment you mess up you'll be severely punished ! "

————————————

The young Persona users dreaded the return to the dorm , with the new chairman there waiting for them . They had literally spent less than five minutes with her , and they were already wondering if the previous chairman was better than her , even after what he had done . Minako was very anxious about returning to the dorm with that chairman there , and Minato and Ken were especially furious about it . They could not believe that the new chairman actually accused Minako of taking advantage of Ken , even though everyone could tell that she was just being friendly from the vast difference between her personality around other boys , her brother and Shinjiro .

As per the usual for Minako , she went to the hospital to visit Shinjiro while the others went back to the dorm . Junpei exhaustedly ascended to his room and Yukari and Fuuka did the same , while Minato rummaged through the fridge for a quick snack .

" what do you think you're doing ?! " Minato heard a voice taunting him from the entrance to the kitchen . And he slammed the door of the fridge and turned to confront the chairman , who explained condescendingly that " the kitchen is off limits to students , there's a cook who will prepare your lunches and dinners on time ! "

" I was just grabbing a quick bite ... "

" I said the kitchen is OFF LIMITS to STUDENTS !!! Now get out ! "