Minako sighed as she stood in front of her desk , with scribbles drawn by a thick black pen , which included insults and profanities . Because she and Minato weren't in the same class , she had to face whoever did that by herself . She instead set out to wiping the mess , and behind her she could hear the whispers and giggles of the girls around her . The stress and frustration was welling up inside her , and her eyes began filling up with tears .

At that moment , the teacher entered the class , and the lesson began . Minako could only bury her head in arms and feign sleeping , as she wept silently , unbeknownst to anyone else in the class . Suddenly she jumped from her seat in front of everyone and screamed " what ?! Who said that ?!! "

" Arisato ... ? " the teacher and everyone looked at at Minako , in her teary mess and anxiety

" I ... I ... um ... I ... "

" sit down , and don't interrupt the lesson " the teacher sighed , and as he heard the students laughing he yelled " anyone who laughs will be writing a 1500 worded essay before going home ! " and the silence spread in class .

Lunch break came at last , and Minako told herself she would feel much better if she apologized to Minato , and maybe share her lunch with him . However , as she looked over her desk , she discovered that her lunch box was missing . The bad surprises were far from over , as suddenly a student called her to the classrooms hallway , where she found her lunch box on the ground and her food scattered all over the place , with students and a teacher at the scene . She could only brace herself for what was next .

" that's you lunch box , isn't it ?! Why did you cause such a mess in the school ?! "

" my ... my lunch box was stolen ... whoever did this must ... " Minako tried to explain the situation

" and now you accuse your classmates of stealing , as opposed to coming clean and apologizing ?! I expect to see you in the faculty office ! "

Minako couldn't talk her way out of that , and she reluctantly went into the faculty office . However , to her shock , she found Koshiro in there , along with his father who was talking to another teacher . Minako wanted to say something , but the teacher who brought her angrily silenced her , before explaining the situation to the principal . Minako thought she was in trouble , until Koshiro vouched for her , saying " I don't think Minako would do that , she always puts her friends before herself , and she wouldn't do anything to impact them or her school negatively ... "

" well , off course ... but ... " the teacher tried to object

" oh , that's Minako? The girl you went out with ? " the principal's face beamed with a smile

" yes , father . I had so much fun going out with her " Koshiro nodded " I think the other students are bullying her because of it "

" I see ... " the principal nodded " we'll investigate this further . In the meantime , why don't you comfort her a little ? She seems quiet distressed "

" of course ... "

——————————

In the end , Minako couldn't get a chance to speak with her brother until she was on her way back from school . She saw him going up the stairs to their apartment , after he realized the elevator wasn't working . Minako called him , but he hastened his pace away fromher . She felt scared and distraught about it , as she thought Minato was so furious with her that he would never forgive her for what happened between them . She anxiously began chasing him going up the stairs . She managed to catch up to him just outside their home .