RED AND BLUE - PART III

Start from the beginning

" aha ! Take that goal ! How does it feel to be absolutely crushed by my shot ?! " Kimiko pridefully declared , but as she looked at the goal keeper and saw him still in pain , she glared at him in disgust " oh ... walk it off ! I did nothing to you ! "

" you ... you CRUSHED HIS FUTURE !!!! " his teammates shouted at her

" his ... his future ... might be a bit ... of a stretch ... " Kimiko was taken aback by the rage targeted against her .

" shut up ! If I had known your shot was LITERALLY a Nutcracker Break ... I would've ... I would've ... ! " the goal keeper wept

" for some reason , they're all really angry ? " the kids looked at each other in confusion

" a—anyway ... that goal is ... " Minako was the one confused the most

"A goal ?! " the boys yelled at her " don't tell me you won't punish her for this ! Just look at how much pain our goal keeper is in from her shot ! It's not just physically from the shot , it's also PSYCHOLOGICAL and EMOTIONAL because he knows he won't get married after this !!! "

" guys ... you're not helping my self esteem here ... " the goal keeper sobbed

" I ... um ... I think ... " Minako stuttered , as she looked at Minato and the other kids

" I knew it ! You weren a fair referee , after all ! "

" n—no ! Fine ! That wasn't a goal ! " Minako walked toward Kimiko " and Kimiko gets a yellow card ! "

" what ... ?! " Kimiko started

" JUST a YELLOW CARD ?!! " the boys yelled at her " when we hurt your brother we immediately got the red card for it ! "

" look ... I mean ... that is to say ... " Minako was scared and on the verge of tears as she slowly backed away from the angry mob of students

" hey , cut it out ! " Minato stepped between them and his sister , with his sister at his back , as if he was protecting her " what Kimiko did to your goal keeper wasn't something she planned , it was entirely accidental , meanwhile you clearly intended to kick me down , and the proof is you taunting me in front of everyone ! "

" why ... why you little ... ! "

" of course , if you still think that's not fair , we can always ask an adult to oversee this match , but last time I checked you didn't want that , because then you wouldn't be able to pull off your rule breaking shenanigans ! "

" grrr .... fine ... " the boys begrudgingly accepted the yellow card

" Minato ... " Minako stared at her brother's back as he defended her against those who tried to bully her into making a choice that helped them , that was the first time he had stood up for her in a situation before .

" so does that mean my Nutcracker Break is cancelled ?! " Kimiko objected " did my awesome goal not count ?! "

" I'm sorry ... I had no choice ... " Minako sighed " your goal won't be counted "

" I don't know why , but I have a feeling we shouldn't use that anymore " Shoya sighed

" We don't need it " Minato turned to everyone in his distraught and tired team with a confident smile , a smile that even his sister was seeing for the first time " I have a plan ... if they want to play dirty ... then we'll also play dirty ... except unlike them , we'll do it by the rules ... "