The final block - Part 1

Start from the beginning

" are you kidding me ?! " Junpei excitedly delcared " tired doesn't exist in my dictionary !!! "

" whatever you say " Yukari sighed , as she remembered how he used to complain all the time back then

" oh ! Wait ! " Fuuka anxiously stopped them " I'm sensing three strong shadows in this area , I believe it's the F.O.Es of this block ! "

" the F.O.E ... in a block that is filled with F.O.Es from the previous blocks " Ken pondered " that could be dangerous

" sounds like a good challenge ! " Akihiko grinned

" can you tell us more about them , Fuuka ? "

" they appear to be stationary , so I don't think they could ambush you , but ... Oh no ! Everyone , jump away ! Now ! "

" what ?! "

" you heard her , JUMP ! " Minato yelled at his team , who anxiously jumped away , just barely in the nick of time to avoid a massive pillar of lightning that struck the place where they stood

" the F.O.Es have noticed you , and while they can't move , I can see that they can hit you from a distance "

" guess we can't let our guard down just because it's immovable ... "

" I think it might be for the best that you split up , so you become a more difficult target for the F.O.Es "

" noted , let's split up ! " Minato turned to his sister " you know the drill , take Junpei , Ken and Akihiko ... I ... I mean Junpei , Mitsuru senpai and Koromaru ! "

" I get it ! " Minako held her laughter as she realized her brother wanted to avoid leading a group of females like what happened last time " alright , everyone ! Follow me ! We'll approach the shadow from the east "

" the rest of you , follow me to the west , we'll try to ambush it in a pincer position ! "

——————————

Minako led her team further into the floor , but the place around them was beginning to darken more and more . Before long , the floor was completely dark . The first thought that went through Minako's mind was her brother , she remembered that he was afraid of pitch dark places , and she realized that he would not be able to lead his team adequately .

" Fuuka ! " Minako started " how's ... "

" be careful , Minako ! There are shadows approaching you ! "

" huh ?! Right ! Okay ! "

Minako braced herself for the shadows , but as her mind was partially occupied by her brother , she was prepared to fight the shadows on auto pilot . Except the difference was the F.O.E that was attacking them from a distance , which she completely forgot about , and she was struck by a powerful pillar of lightning that rendered her numb . Just then , three horse riding knights , two pairs of dices and a sorcerer lurked toward them , barely visible from within the darkness .

" Iori ! Koromaru! Push them back ! " Mitsuru said as she called Penthesilea to heal Minako

" I got this ! " Junpei and Koromaru each called their Personas , both casting an explosive fire blast at the knights that were charging toward Minako and Mitsuru . However , the spell was deflected back at them " gah ! What the hell ?! I thought these guys reflected physical attacks , not elements ! "

" it's ... it's the F.O.Es ! They're casting Tetrakan at certain shadows and Metrakan at others ! Oh ! And just now one of them casted a Tentafroo spell at you all ! "