The final block - Part 1

En başından başla

" make thine vow to me ... I am thou and thou art me ... let our oath be that we shall be the guiding lantern , that lights the abyss for our confidants , and the beacon to which they escape in the darkest hours ... my name is Juno , and I shall be thy strength ..."

" it's ... it's a new Persona ! "

" that's ... that's Juno ... " Fuuka replied , as if she was learning of her new Persona for the first time , and as her Persona faded away " she can teleport others to her location ! "

" really ?! That's amazing ! " Minako exclaimed " so if you get in trouble while we're in Tartarus , you can easily call us back ! "

" so now you can stop thinking of yourself as a burden , right ? "

" not only that " Mitsuru remarked " but with her by our side , we can easily escape the Reaper should we get ambushed again . No longer are we obligated to depend on teleporters "

With Fuuka obtaining a new Persona with such a new ability , the members of SEES were relieved to know that they wouldn't have to live through the same terror they witnessed the last time they entered Tartarus . Even better , with Fuuka's new ability , the most threatening aspect of the block they were in , which was the absence of Teleporters is no longer a threat , and they wouldn't have to fear the Reaper since they could escape it effortlessly . With renewed confidence , they marched into Tartarus once again .

———————————

Advancing into the new block became more easy now that Fuuka was ready to bring them back , and they didn't even need to split up before entering the new block . Even better , with Juno's heightened senses , Fuuka could not only see the block , but also anticipate its morphing and changing , which allowed them to progress forward as opposed to just go around in circles , as they had apparently been doing the last times they were in this block .

" man ... how long have we been exploring again ? " Junpei stretched his limbs after the team finished climbing a new set of stairs

" don't tell me you're getting tired , Junpei " Yukari was ready to scold him

" that's the thing , I'm not feeling tired at all ! " Junpei exclaimed back , surprising Yukari out of her words " usually by now , I'll be dragging myself along the way , but now I still feel as refreshed as I was when I entered Tartarus for the first time today ! "

" at least you admit to your laziness " Yukari sighed

" he has a point " Akihiko nodded " at first I thought my training and new protein diet was paying off , but if even Junpei is feeling good , then there must be something ... "

" what do you mean ' even Junpei ' ! That's seriously harsh , man ! " Junpei yelled angrily

" Yamagishi , can you explain this phenomenon ? " Mitsuru ignored the two pickering and asked Fuuka " is this a trap in this block ? "

" actually , no ... I think it's another new ability that Juno has ... she can heal you as you progress in Tartarus . Although the rate of healing is not that impressive , and she can't heal you during combat ... "

" but it still seems like her healing is canceling the exhaustion of the Dark Hour " Minato pondered

" wow , Fuuka ! " Minako excitedly cheered " you're on fire tonight ! "

" It's ... it's not really that impressive ! "

" well , it's making a huge difference , and a welcoming one at that " Minato said " this block is larger than any other block we've explored so far , and the full moon night is only a few days away , so we're gonna have to cram in a lot of exploration this night . That being said , don't hesitate to tell me if you're feeling tired ... "