The programming club - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Minato could clearly see that Keisuke was very stiff and nervous that day , and he figured it was because he was worried about Fuuka , and during that thought process he found himself grinning as he thought about the idea of the two of them being together . Suddenly , someone covered his eyes , and a cheerful Minako voice asked said " how's my hee bro ho ! "

" Minding his own business ? " Minato replied " something that you should try every once in a while "

" C'mon , laugh ! " Minako pouted as she pulled her hands away from his eyes , she then sat by his side and asked him with a more serious tone " so how did you put up with me back in the day ? "

" What ? "

" You know , I used to be more submissive and weak-willed than I am now , so how did you put up with it ? "

" You don't want my methods , they're not fit for girls "

" What's that supposed to mean ? "

" Can you imagine yourself pulling up school bullies into the alleyway and duking it out until neither of you can stand ? "

" Uh ... No ... ? "

" I hoped so , thank goodness "

" wait , you pulled up students in alleyways and ... ! " Minako found that problematic

" more importantly ... what's this about , anyway ? " Minato swiftly interrupted her

" Well ...uh ... you see ... " as shocked as she was by what she heard , she could see that Minato didn't want to talk about it " the student I'm working with during the library committee is the problem . The other students are taking advantage of her , but she doesn't seem to want to oppose them . It's sad watching her like this ! "

" well , take it from someone who's lived his life with such a person " Minato said firmly " until she decides to stand up for herself , nothing is going to change . I spent the better part of my middle school life looking after you , but you don't see me care that much about it now ? You changing for the better caused in your life in one year what three previous years didn't have "

" I ... see ... " Minako nodded

" Are you meeting her today ? "

" Actually , no ... Some student walked up to her and asked her out of the blue to go out with him , and she accepted , as creepy as it was and as unsettled as she was ... Was I always like this ? "

" Do you think I would have flushed my reputation down the sewers as a joke in middle school ? "

" Sorry ... " Minako felt guilty as she was reminded that Minato crossdressed in front of anyone because of her ... twice so far...

" That doesn't matter now " Minato sighed " the next time you meet her , take her to the karaoke hall or something . That should help a little ... I think "

——————————

" Maybe I should just quit " Keisuke thought to himself as he sat in the empty programming club " I mean , I can't convince him no matter what I do , what's the point in trying anymore ?! "

" Quit ? You ? " Minato asked , surprising him out of his thoughts

" Oh , I didn't know you were here , Minato ... " Keisuke forced a smile in response " so you heard everything ? "

" is someone bullying you ? "

" no ... I ... well ... it's my father " Keisuke said with a defeated expression " he keeps telling me I should quit the programming club and focus on my studies . He wants me to take the SAT and study in Britain , so that I would inherit the hospital after him ! Can you believe that ?! Even after I told him that my game was selected in the finals , he still said that I'm wasting my time ! "