" it is as mistress Minako said , at least with her case "

" so what makes one lose their Persona ? "

" a Persona is a manifestation of one's psyche , and that applies even to both of you with your many Personas " Igor grinned " we have explained to our mistress that despite having many Personas , there's one among them that represent who she truly is . Likewise , there's one thing that separates her from every other Persona user "

" something that separates me from other Persona users ? Including her ability to call many Personas ? "

" yes , so she is different even to you " Elizabeth nodded " have you noticed how many of your Personas are on the offensive , while hers lean more toward supporting her team? "

" let's look at what each of you summon to heal " Theodore explained " My lady summons Titania , which a strong Persona when it comes to healing , while master Minato calls Kikkuri-Hime or Saki Mitama , which are , as strong as they can be , inferior to Titania's healing "

" I see ... "

" we believe the difference here lies in what drives you to call your Personas " Igor continued " summoning a Persona is not easy , and lacking a resolve makes it verge on impossible . What master Minato thinks of when calling a Persona is his desire to eliminate any threat approaching those he care for , and it even shows in his leadership , the method in which he commands his team , giving each of them specific tasks to accomplish as opposed to letting them take their own flow in battle . Lady Minako is different , as opposed to showing strength to protect those she cares for , she gains her strength with the presence of those around her , and her trust toward them "

" I am ... ? " Minako murmured

" seriously , you don't know ? " Minato sighed " you clearly function better in a team as opposed to by yourself "

" so when someone broke this trust , our mistress lost her sense of strength " Igor said , which had both of the twins silenced

" back when you lost your Persona , we were still studying the phenomenon and researching possible reasons . However , when you reawakened to Orpheus Telos , our theory became a new law " Theodore nodded " if you recall correctly , I said that something within you had changed "

" so it was my trust in my team ? I do trust my team , though "

" Ken ?! " Minato suddenly exclaimed

" if by Ken you mean the boy among you who tried to kill one of your members for clearly personal reasons , then yes , that's him "

" I believe Orpheus Telos did say something to that effect when you awakened to him " Minato pondered " something about your bonds with your ' confidants ' or something ? "

" but ... but I didn't ... I wasn't ... ! " Minako stammered

" please don't deny it " Igor shook his head " the only reason your condition worsened to that level was because of your denial . Your failure to face the problem and solve it is what caused it to spiral out of control . Let me be clear , it was definitely possible , and maybe even closer to reality that you wouldn't regain your Personas again after that "

" see ?! I told you time and time again to stop lying to yourself " Minato sighed

" you have some of the blame to share , master " Elizabeth giggled " after all , pressing lady Minako at that time and forcing her to face a situation she wasn't ready to face caused her to continue denying until she locked her Personas completely "

" wh—what ?! Then what was I supposed to do ? "

" we shouldn't blame anyone for anything , sister " Theodore replied " the phenomenon was new to both them and us "