Controvesal photos - Part 4

Start from the beginning

Minako saw someone trying to leave through the emergency exit , she immediately dropped her school bag before kicking it forcefully . It accurately struck the guy , causing him to fall on the ground at her feet . When he stumbled to stand up , he was met by Minako's furious glare . The situation was made even more menacing by the fact that Minako remained silent , as she took her bag back before clutching him by the hair of his forehead and showed him one of the pictures he had taken secretly of her .

" it ... it wasn't me ! " he stuttered

Minako wordlessly shoved him , causing him to fall on his back on the stairs , causing a painful sensation in his back , before she began searching him . He tried to stop her , but she would angrily punch him into submission in response , stopping him in the process . It really didn't take her long to find a camera with a picture of her washing her face in the restroom .

" I ... I had no hand in this ! I just took one picture of you while you were practicing tennis , and other students took it from me and demanded more ! " the student was a tearful mess at that point " they would beat me up if I ... "

" wHo wAs fOrCInG yOu ? " Minako said , as menacing as a tired throat allowed

" wh-what ? "

" wHo ... wAs ... fOrCInG ... yOu ?! "

Minako clutched the boy by the collar and angrily glared at him , nearly causing him to pass out . He was so lost , from distance Minako looked so sweet , cheerful and innocent , but here she was , seemingly one second away from murdering him .

" H-Hiroshi Tadano ... H-Heiji Sa-Saotome ... and ... and ... one student... whose names I can't remember ... "

" yOU'lL wALk bEForE mE ... MiTsUru sEnPaI wIlL dEAl wiTh yOu ... "

The student didn't even dare to respond with a yes , and could only nod in response . He walked with Minako out in the open , and as her friends saw him , they realized it was their stalker . At that moment , Minato joined them up , as he knew the culprit was captured , followed by Hidetoshi and Chihiro . Everyone but Mitsuru and Minato wondered why Minako was looking so upset , but before they could approach her , Minako was suddenly surrounded by three thugs .

" so ... you sold us , eh , Shiratori ? " one of them glared at the miserable student " that's low , bro ! "

" and you pretended you didn't know my name , after all the good times we spent together ! " another lifted the crying student's head by the chin

" so this is the sexy Minako up close "

" this is bad ! I'll stop them ! " Akihiko exclaimed

" no , we don't want a fight to break out ! " Mitsuru said " Iori , call security ! "

" uh ... right ! "

Meanwhile , the three students circled Minako , while chuckling and saying the won't hurt her and that they just want to have fun . As one of them reached out to grab her , though , she pushed his arm aside before giving him powerful punch to the gut . Despite looking physically fit and strong , the student crouched from the strength of the punch .

" dO nOT ToUcH mE " Minako said

" why you !!! " two students tried to stop her , with one restraining her arms and the other tried to approach her from the front , as she kicked and flailed in retaliation .

" I'm not gonna wait for security anymore ! " Akihiko stood up and rushed toward Minako

However , the unexpected happened , a blond girl dressed in blue robe approached the crowd of thugs . It was Aigis , and her eyes were fixated on Minako .