Locked heart - part 1

Start from the beginning

" I see ... "

" maybe it's for the best if we don't ... "

" Junpei , you know ... I confessed my feelings to Shin-chan that I love him the night before he was shot , and at first I was rejected . I kept pushing for an answer , and that's when he told me about his illness . Had I just accepted the rejection , I would've blamed myself for the rest of my life . What I'm trying to say is , if you don't know exactly what went wrong , you wouldn't recover from it "

" I see ... " Junpei realized that Minako was helping him for the main reason that she didn't want what happened to her to repeat itself with him

" Now then ... How should I ... put this ... " Minako started " look , I mean this in the nicest way , but Chidori is not what I would call stable "

" what ?! "

" hear me out ! Just hear me out to the end ! " Minako defensively exclaimed , before slowly continuing " she doesn't understand herself as much as you do yourself , so she's probably feeling conflicted about something , but what would that be ?"

" well ... how are we meant to figure it out ? "

" well I think she gave us a vital clue " Minako smiled eagerly " she feels scared when you aren't around , but when you come she feels hurt . I think Chidori has never had that feeling before , and she doesn't now how to interpret it . When you come around , she feels happy and excited , because she loves you "

" she LOVES me ?!! "

" and that's the critical point ! Chidori doesn't understand love , so she's confused and scared by her feelings "

" okay , lemme talk to her again ! " Junpei rushed back to her room

" ack ! Wait ! " Minako stopped him " even though she loves you , she's still confused . Try to give her some time , okay ? Let her maelstrom of thoughts simmer down a little , and then maybe try again tomorrow , or the day after tomorrow for good measure"

" I ... I see ... thanks , Minatan " Junpei nodded , before he asked " by the way , how is Shinjiro-senpai ? "

" oh ... he's fine ! He's sleeping like a baby , you should've seen his face ! " Minako replied cheerfully " anyway , to make  up for the stiff hospital visit , what do you say I treat you to a bowl of ramen ? "

—————————————

The twins retired to their room that night . The atmosphere between each of them as well as between SEES as a whole was still tense . Minako still refused to talk to Minato about many things , especially Ken , and Minato didn't seem to want to talk about it , either . Suddenly , the lights went off . The Dark Hour had began , so the twins decided to go to sleep . However , they suddenly received a call from Mitsuru telling them to regroup in the computer room , so they immediately pulled themselves together and hurried there .

In the room , Fuuka had summoned Lucia and seemed to be scanning the area . As she had apparently detected Persona users near Tartarus . That could only mean they were members of Strega , it hadn't even been that long since their attack that took down Shinjiro , and now they were on the move again . Suddenly , Fuuka clutched her head and winced in pain . Minato and Akihiko rushed to her side as she groaned within the sphere of her Persona .

" she's ... she's ... inside ... my head ... " Fuuka whispered

" she's inside ?! " Minato realized the severity of the situation , and he quickly turned to Mitsuru " Chidori is still in the hospital , right ?! "