Locked heart - part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

" ack ! Sorry ! That was way too forward ... I ... I mean ... "

" I ... I don't understand ... " Chidori wept " it used to be fun ... when you came to visit ... but now ... it hurts ... to look at you ! "

" what ?! What ...did I ... ? I ... I mean ... I'm sorry ! " Junpei frantically apologized " Yukatan keeps calling me a stupid jerk ... and ... "

" I'm scared by myself ... and now when you're here ... I feel hurt ... " Chidori turned her tearful eyes away from Junpei " never come back , Junpei ! "

" I ... what ... ? "

" please , just leave ! Just pretend you've never met me before ! "

" I ... well ... that's just great " Junpei sighed " that's just what I needed . If you want me to leave , I'll leave ... "

Junpei left her room , and he felt so much like crying . Literally everything that could've gone wrong in these days had gone wrong , not just for him , but for the members of SEES as well . Now Chidori wouldn't want to even look at him , and even asked him to leave and never return . He had been receiving this kind of treatment from those around him for a long time , and yet somehow it seemed to hurt especially more when it came from Chidori , especially when she didn't even tell him what happened between them . Just then , he happened to pass by a certain person in the corridor , a person with red hair tied into a messy ponytail , and a pair of earphones in her ears . He turned around , and sure enough , it was Minako walking away .

" Minatan ? "

He called her , but she immediately started running . He thought something must've been really wrong with him , if even Minako was trying to run away from him . However , as he turned around a corridor to continue his chase , he found himself face to face with Minako .

" boo ! " she exclaimed " surprise ! "

" what're you doing ?! " Junpei was shocked to see her so suddenly in front of him that he fell on the ground

" I was just messing with you , silly ! "

" no ... I meant what're you doing here right ... " Junpei noticed Minako's eyes were somewhat red , so he decided to stop the question right then and there " you know what , I don't think I care ... I'll be going back to the dorm now "

" Junpei , wait " Minako called out to him as she ran after him to keep up with his pace

" hm ... yes ? What is it ? "

" how's Chidori ? " Minako asked a purposeful question

" Chi ... what ? Why would you ... ? "

" you came to visit her , right ? I was with Shin-chan for a while but I didn't see you " Minako giggled " guess we're pretty similar ... in a way ... "

" we're not similar " Junpei sighed

" well , I didn't say we're identical ... " Minako suddenly realized " don't tell me you two had a fight ? "

" well ... yes " Junpei decided to open up to Minako , then as he realized what she has been living through he sighed " not that it matters ... "

" it does matter ! " Minako firmly interrupted

" well ... okay ? "

" tell me what happened , I might be able to help . Lovers quarrels do happen , but there should mostly be a chance to amend to any mistakes if we calmly think of the situation "

" I don't know ... " Junpei sighed " Chidori seemed upset and tense today ... I tried to converse with her , but she suddenly said she doesn't want to see me anymore . I tried to ask what happened , but her reason was confusing . She said she would feel scared when I'm gone , but when I'm around she feels hurt "